Thread: Solution Reach

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Solution Reach

Does anyone currently use the Solution Reach program in their office, or know of anyone that does? It's similar to Demand Force, but with some additions.

I'm looking to kick our social media impact into high gear, as we've backed off much of the traditional type marketing.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Hey Johns,

We just made the same jump this week. Installing the software to our server today I believe. As they're headquartered 15 min south of us here, I figure I can go down and really raise the roof if things get ********-ed up. :) We negotiated them down a good deal on their monthly cost as well, and they're giving us free service till our Demandforce contract ends early next year.

Time will tell of course.

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Thanks, that's great to hear. I am set to have a second demo, with more staff members next week. I plan on negotiating w/them, as we have multiple offices, and their price was quite a bit more than Demand Force.

Please keep me posted on how it goes.

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    We have been using them for a while and is working way better than DF.

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    We have been using them for a while and is working way better than DF.
    Also great to hear! Thanks.

Master OptiBoarder Crazy-bout-Optics's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    We use SR primarily for appointment confirmation and in that regards it is working out very well.

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    Hey - Amy from Solutionreach here. I love seeing Utah docs come on board. :)

I manage the communications, but I'm also pretty knowledgeable about the software and what it does since I have direct communication with our customers that do case studies or articles about the service. These relationships give me a pretty intimate understanding of the impact it has.

The things that I love are that a) everything is included, so there are no extra fees (like charging if we collect an email address, or by-message/data charges for customer communications like texts) and b) service and training are completely unlimited, but they are also really amazing.

All of the features can really benefit your practice in an enormous way, so it's important to let our reps keep you in the know and doing what they can for you. Also, check out the Solutionreach blog. We just started a new "Tip of the Week" program where our reps are going to give pointers on the software and other people from SR will be posting helpful Best Practices posts.

www.solutionreach.com/company/blog

The SR community and culture are awesome, and our reps are very motivated to offer our customers the best they have. Whether it is custom writing educational articles and designed templates when a doctor wants/needs specific content for their newsletters, or creating custom Facebook covers for an office, we really have created a name for ourselves with our support. It's like having an extra employee in your office. For free. :)

If you have questions, feel free to holler. I'm not as great as our reps, but in the event that I can't help, I can point you in the right direction. I'm sure happy to do what I can wherever possible.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Uilleann View Post
    Hey Johns,

We just made the same jump this week. Installing the software to our server today I believe. As they're headquartered 15 min south of us here, I figure I can go down and really raise the roof if things get ********-ed up. :) We negotiated them down a good deal on their monthly cost as well, and they're giving us free service till our Demandforce contract ends early next year.

Time will tell of course.

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Amy,

So glad you responded! Let me be the first to welcome you to Optiboard! I am currently looking at your software, and my mgr is lining up some others as well. Thanks for the info.

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Amy, while we have you here, maybe this would be a good time to inquire as to the Optiboard discount. (??)

Occupation
    Quote Originally Posted by Johns View Post
    Amy, while we have you here, maybe this would be a good time to inquire as to the Optiboard discount. (??)

Optiboard discount, yes! It's been determined that we will indeed offer an "Optiboard Member Special".

First of all, doctors that take a live 15 minute demo of Solutionreach will immediately be sent a $25 American Express gift card - no strings attached. Here is the page you can go to in order to request/schedule a demo: http://www.solutionreach.com/COMPANY...Demo-Form-Amex.

Optiboard Member Discount:

Optiboard Doctors that begin using Solutionreach will receive FREE activation/installation ($200).

We always offer a 60 day Satisfaction Guarantee, which will refund your monthly fees should you feel that you aren't seeing the results we promise to deliver. Free activation means that - should you choose to cancel your Solutionreach service - you won't be out even one dollar.

I have notified the sales department of the special discount, so just be sure to let them know that you will be signing up using the Optiboard Member Special.

As always, our sales and client success departments will set you up with the system and provide you with full (unlimited) training and implementation. I'm very excited to be able to provide an Optiboard discount - I hope it benefits you!

Also, thank you for the welcome! I've really enjoyed following things on these boards - I don't always have valuable insight to offer, but I've gained quite a bit!

Best,
    Amy
    amy@solutionreach.com

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by SR Communications View Post
    First of all, doctors that take a live 15 minute demo of Solutionreach will immediately be sent a $25 American Express gift card - no strings attached. Here is the page you can go to in order to request/schedule a demo: http://www.solutionreach.com/COMPANY...Demo-Form-Amex.

Optiboard Member Discount:

Optiboard Doctors that begin using Solutionreach will receive FREE activation/installation ($200).
    Amy, please note that many of the members here are the decision makers but NOT doctors. In fact, nobody that replied to this thread is a doctor. (Yes, there are doctors here also, but not exclusively).

Occupation
    Thank you so much for pointing that out!

Indeed, any practice staff member - whether it be an office manager, Optician, owner, etc. - is eligible for the AmEx card as well as the free activation.

My apologies!

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Uh...I feel I need to point out that we got that same 'deal' on our own, with no mention of OptiBoard at all. Although, in talking with a few other SR offices, the monthly fees seem to fluctuate wildly with no one really paying the list price of $379/month. It seems actual rates users have locked in vary closer to the $150-$300/month depending on how aggressive you are in your 'negotiation' phase, and if you have multi-location practices etc.

Not trying to rain on your parade or anything Amy, but rather offer a little honesty. So far, the service has been great in our office, and much better than the Demandforce platform was.

Cheers~

Occupation
    No raining on my parade whatsoever, Uilleann - I appreciate the feedback.

I'm going to take your input to the promo "creators" and see what they have to say about it. I'll keep you posted!

We do have a "Price for Life Guarantee", meaning that whatever price a practice starts using Solutionreach for is what they'll pay forever, regardless of how much the features are improved or how much is added (which happens every day). I'm not sure if that contributes to the varied monthly cost that you've noticed, but I know it can cause customers confusion sometimes.

Thanks again for your response. I'm going to walk over and look into your feedback right now.

...and on another note, I'm glad you're enjoying SR!

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    I haven't seen any additional input either from Amy or anyone here on the board for a while on this subject and I thought I would bring it back around for follow up. We are getting ready to make the move away from DF and wondering if anyone had new input since their initial impression on Solutionreach or if they were able to get a better OptiBoard Rate? The one that Amy offered is the same that I was offered just recently. The discussion seemed to have ended after her last post and we all moved on.

JoshT
    Hey--
    Josh T from SolutionReach...I am a Senior Account Executive with SR and I wanted to reignite this thread and make myself available to anybody that is looking into SR and may have questions in regards to integration, features, pricing, etc... We have had a lot of cool new features added over the summer that I think a lot of you would be really impressed with and I would be happy to show you. Don't hesitate to shoot me a message anytime...josht@solutionreach.com
    Thanks!
    Josh

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    Please be aware that once you have signed a contract with SolutionReach they will literally try and have you for life for it will be extremely hard to get out of any contract. The service is adequate but the integrity and honesty of the company are in question. Beware

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    Quote Originally Posted by bgrobertson View Post
    Please be aware that once you have signed a contract with SolutionReach they will literally try and have you for life for it will be extremely hard to get out of any contract.....but the integrity and honesty of the company are in question. Beware
    Specifics examples? That's kind of a general disapproval. Extremely hard in what way?

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Josh T,

Thanks for making yourself available. I have enjoyed SolutionReach's service very much so far. It seems to get better conformation results than other systems we have used. It also marks them confirmed automatically...Any news on when the youtube API testimonials thing or the patientReach tablet will be fixed? I can't seem to get a definite answer from anyone in support on an eta for these features..

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    It was great talking to you today! Thanks for letting me know that everything is fixed I'm looking forward to trying out the video testimonials feature...I'm also very excited about the new features you were telling me about...Its great that we now get 3 patient tablets to check in patients! We might be able to throw away some clipboards now lol...I'm also excited to find out about the healthgrades.com extended profile and 2 month free trial...Definitely seems like a good way to funnel some extra appointments through the door... Looking forward to a profitable future with you guys!

Thread Information