Thread: Wanna work in Paradise?

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Wanna work in Paradise?

Hey guys. We here at the Whistler eye clinic are looking for an energetic, outgoing, experienced optician willing to make a move to Whistler. I've left IRIS to come here about 10 months ago and I can't tell you how happy I am with my choice. This is a young, fun office to work in. Super laid back patients who place high value in their vision. If you are a contact lens fitter that's a bonus. You will be providing glasses and contact lenses to Olympic athletes often here. Wage, of course, is based on experience. Full finishing lab in house, edging experience or at least the willingness to learn is important. Plus you get to work with me!!The successful candidate will be rewarded by me with plenty of days on the mountain together. Please forward all resumes to ben@whistlereyeclinic.com. Thanks guys!

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by Bentheoptician View Post
    Hey guys. We here at the Whistler eye clinic are looking for an energetic, outgoing, experienced optician willing to make a move to Whistler. I've left IRIS to come here about 10 months ago and I can't tell you how happy I am with my choice. This is a young, fun office to work in. Super laid back patients who place high value in their vision. If you are a contact lens fitter that's a bonus. You will be providing glasses and contact lenses to Olympic athletes often here. Wage, of course, is based on experience. Full finishing lab in house, edging experience or at least the willingness to learn is important. Plus you get to work with me!!The successful candidate will be rewarded by me with plenty of days on the mountain together. Please forward all resumes to ben@whistlereyeclinic.com. Thanks guys!

oh lordy.... I am sorely tempted....
    Every time I go to B.C., I think to myself: I want to live here. And then I realize that there is no work there. Now, as a newly hatched optician, I find that there is... and the place sounds great.... I think a call to my Realtor might be in my near future.

Is there a moving allowance?
    I can sell, I can edge and do drill mounts, repairs, I can tell a bogus Rx from a good one most of the time, know how to choose lens designs, I can snowboard and ski... only problem is I'm just a rookie....

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I was a rookie once! Don't let those fears stop you from making the best decision of your life. forward your resume to ben@whistlereyeclinic.com.

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by Bentheoptician View Post
    I was a rookie once! Don't let those fears stop you from making the best decision of your life. forward your resume to ben@whistlereyeclinic.com.
    Do you think that responding to Christopher's post almost 3 months after he posted would be a negative in his mind?

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfnorth View Post
    Do you think that responding to Christopher's post almost 3 months after he posted would be a negative in his mind?
    Nope.

Thread Information