Thread: Fetch Eyewear

Rising Star
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Fetch Eyewear

Yeah, I am excited! I just placed my first order for this great line of eyewear. It is going to be fun to sell, great colors unique designs and the best part is that all the profits of this line go to support a local animal rescue. Love it when I get to combine my two loves. Glasses and animals! As a huge animal town and being local I think it will go well. Crossing fingers as I told my boss it would be!

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    While I LOVE the cause, I don't think I would buy frames from a Warby Parker-ESQUE type company...these guys sell online direct also. How do you feel about that?

Rising Star
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Not concerned, local company refers to local opticals on any inquires. Advertises all the Opticals that sell their product. Stands behind their product. The list goes on. They do a lot of good in the community. Rarely do my patients go on-line to order. Great customer service, variety, unique styles a can do positive attitude about making people love their glasses = not threatened in the least.

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)
    IhaveSpecialEyes, Have you visited Fetch at all? I know they are close to you. Most of us here are resistant to online eyewear sales because the quality has been really low, and dispensers will end up in the long run fixing their problems. Please let us know how the quality turns out.

Rising Star
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Yes, I have visited them along with their Animal Rescue (Pixie Project). I will not be ordering lenses from them. I will be ordering frames from them and then use the labs of my choice for the lenses. Although I may do their OTC readers. The frames are good quality and have a lifetime warranty.

Thread Information