OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Optometrist

FRAME DISPLAYS, gorgeous & solid maple

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2081 (2).jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	9109 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2169 (2).jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	9105Gorgeous, solid maple frame displays for sale due to office closing. Each unit can stand alone or all can be used together as seen in the pictures. There are 5 displays that hold 90 frames each. All displays have recessed lighting at the top and doors that open at the bottom for ample storage. The displays are in perfect condition. The exact dimensions are available upon request. Also included is one mirror unit. The displays can be picked up or delivered to you by Atlas Vanlines at a very reasonable cost. Asking price: $10,000.00 or best offer. These displays need to be sold asap...make an offer...all offers considered!! Please email jenniferharris91209@yahoo.com or call or text 270-570-3102.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2096 (2).jpg   IMG_2087 (2).jpg   IMG_2082 (2).jpg  
    Last edited by Dr Jennifer; 02-10-2013 at 02:40 PM.

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Jennifer View Post
    Asking price: $25,000.00. Please email jenniferharris91209@yahoo.com or call or text 570-228-1040.
    Nice displays.
    Last edited by Johns; 11-09-2012 at 11:15 PM.
    Ophthalmic Optician, Society to Advance Opticianry

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Optometrist

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Johns View Post
    Nice displays.
    They are gorgeous! Know of anyone who would like to make an offer on them?

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    PM Sent...
    Ophthalmic Optician, Society to Advance Opticianry

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Hello there,

I am looking to furnish a 1400 square ft. optical shop.....do you have any locking cabinets and dispensing tables? Haven't made any decisions yet but your furniture looks very nice....can you still get additional pieces from the company? What about any other equipment ....ie.....lensometers, pupillometers etc.

Thank you,
    Doug

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    Thank you! The cabinetry is even more beautiful in person! My father, who is a cabinet maker, made them by hand for me. There is no company that can match this quality! I have already sold everything else from my office. If you tried to order similar cabinets from Eye Designs or Fashion Optical Displays you would pay $60,000 to $70,000! Make me an offer on these cabinets and you will have the most gorgeous optical anywhere near you!

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Furniture for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Jennifer View Post
    Thank you! The cabinetry is even more beautiful in person! My father, who is a cabinet maker, made them by hand for me. There is no company that can match this quality! I have already sold everything else from my office. If you tried to order similar cabinets from Eye Designs or Fashion Optical Displays you would pay $60,000 to $70,000! Make me an offer on these cabinets and you will have the most gorgeous optical anywhere near you!

Hello again,

How many cabinets are there total.....including what looks to be like one for kids....Any Dispensing tables??? I really like your furniture....I'm just not sure if there is enough pieces and not sure about your price. Is there a reception desk also??? It looked like frame cabinets only in your photos.

Thanks ,
    Doug

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    There are 5 that hold 90 frames. There is one that looks the same as the 5 but has glass shelves so it can hold as many frames as you like. There is the childrens display that holds 80 frames. So total there are 7. There are also 3 mirror units that you can see in the pictures. There are also 2 tables with glass cubes for additional displays. I used to be able to display close to 1,000 frames total. I already sold the reception desk and dispensing tables. I purchased the white boards with the plastic pieces that hold the frames that are in the 5 cabinets from Fashion Optical Displays for $15,000. I paid over $5,000 for the wood, lighting, stain, glass cubes, etc. So I am selling this cabinetry for the cost of raw materials only. They are worth so much more!

Thread Information