Thread: Vision Expo West 2012 - Las Vegas

OptiBoard Apprentice NeaOptikiSA's Avatar
    Occupation
    Frame Manufacturer

Confused Vision Expo West 2012 - Las Vegas

The previous post was form the view of the visitor! Now i present you the view of the exhibitor!

I will be in Vegas from Monday! Hurray!!! But i will have to solve all the procedures that i need to have my samples till Thursday to have them in the booth!!! What a pitty that i will not be able to walk around! If am late i will be a crap in the morning and i will not be as fresh as i need in order to make a good presentation to all you Visitors!!!

Generally till Saturday i will have to be in business mood! Fortunately i have got tickets to travel back to Greece on Monday! Therefore i have Sunday to see Las Vegas!

Of course in the meanwhile i will follow you to the parties etc but not too late.

What is your proposal for what to do in this single day? Waiting for proposals!
    Angel the Greek
    Eyewear manufacturer
    Handmade optical frames and sunglasses 100% made in Greece
    www.neaoptiki.com www.elgrecoeyewear.com

Manuf. Lens Surface Treatments
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor
    List your booth number so all OptiBoarders can find you

Occupation
    Frame Manufacturer
    Thank you Chris for the chance!

I'd love to see all the members who will visit the Show. My Booth #14108 and my email is angeldestounis@neaoptiki.gr. Arrange an appointment prior the show and i will give you special discount -25%.
    We have 3000 optical frames and 2000 sunglasses to choose from. Medium price to Economical prices.
    Also the main differential advantage is the Greek product quality. You will have something that is unique.

It's the first time a Greek product in eyewear comes to USA! Support us and be sure that we will support you constantly.

Angel

ps.Another link to arrange appointment and claim the special discount http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/92tiIqB680
    Angel the Greek
    Eyewear manufacturer

Occupation
    Frame Manufacturer
    One more thing! Please tell me what to do on Sunday!!!
    Angel the Greek
    Eyewear manufacturer

Master OptiBoarder
    Somewhere over the Colorful Spectrum of Light
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Spend a little money!???/Win a little money!!? Have a little fun, and watch people.

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)
    Rest your feet, and drink lots of water. Its the best for hang over recovery. Ask Johns.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeaOptikiSA View Post
    One more thing! Please tell me what to do on Sunday!!!

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)
    THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 6th:

Doctorfest , 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
    Attendees are invited to come relax on Thursday, September 6 from 5:00pm – 6:00pm in the Medical & Scientific Theater, Booth 4121, on the show floor and enjoy cocktails while networking with their peers.

Optical Professionals Party: 7:00-10:30 pm
    Sponsored by Hi-vex and Single Vision Express. The Open to everyone, this is a casual party at Margaritaville, next to the Flamingo Hotel. event Vegas themed, so if you want to wear a funky Hat, a terrific tie, gather some glitter or secure some sequence, dress up and receive 2 for 1 drink coupons. It will be fun, especially for those who are serious about Optical.

International Vision Expo West Opening Night Party 10:30 pm - 11:30 pm
    For those craving a high energy, DJ driven atmosphere, TAO boasts a 40-foot-long outside terrace with stunning views of the Las Vegas Strip. Stop by to enjoy free admission all night and a one-hour open bar.

Job Search Meet & Greet 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
    Experts available to discuss career opportunities for eyecare professionals & showcase Vision Expo’s jobs portal, Vision Jobs, powered by Local Eye Site. Career seekers should bring their resume and businesses looking to hire should bring business cards. RSVP athttp://www.visionexpowest.com/Job-Search-Meet-Greet/. Held in the Medical & Scientific Theater on the exhibit hall floor.

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 7th:

ODs on Facebook Party co-hosted with Dr. Alan Glazier 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
    Sponsored by Europa & Cinzia, Vision Expo teamed with Dr. Alan Glazier, founder of ODs on Facebook, to host an event open ODs. Grab a drink and make that in-person connection. Follow Vision Expo at facebook.com/visionexpo and join the ODs on Facebook group athttp://on.fb.me/ODsonFacebook. LAVO Nightclub.

Optical Women's Association (OWA) Networking Reception and Raffle 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
    Admission is free for members and non-members alike, and advance registration is required. This bi-annual event is also noted for the excitement of its industry related raffle items. Visit www.opticalwomen.com to register. Venetian Hotel, Level 3, Rooms 3501-350

Marchon Party: (Usually) 9 pm till 12 am
    I could not find solid information or a press release either on the VE or Marchon Websites, but it’s usually at the Flamingo, and usually involves 7,000 people, and a small amount of alcohol. Get your wristband at the Marchon booth on Friday, required for free entrance.

Thread Information