Thread: made in Greece eyewear - something new

OptiBoard Apprentice NeaOptikiSA's Avatar
    Occupation
    Frame Manufacturer

Smilie made in Greece eyewear - something new

Hello everyone,

i am Angel Destounis from Greece. I am a new member of the forum and i 'd like to contribute to this work that you do. I will give you my Greek daylife facts in order to understand what is going on with Greece!

I am an eyewear manufacturer with a production line in Greece, Athens. We have a family business, my father, my brother and other members of my family. After 8 years of experience in eyewear production and in combination with the Greek Debt Crisis we decided this year to start our own production line here in Greece. The decision was taken due to the lower labor cost that occured in the last couple of years and the high interest for products not made in Asia!!!

If you know the Italian market where in the past decades there were hundreds of eyewear manufacturers in Italy with factories in Italy, now you should know that this has changed dramatically. No Italian factory exists and the few that they still work are taking the products from China and in the best case they assemble the parts to make the products.

The presentation of this new collection was made fully in MIDO, Milan, Italy and our international customer were enthusiasts and gave us congratulations. What did they see?

They saw optical frames and sunglasses with high quality materials, Italian acetate from LAES & Mazzuchelli, Ideal Italia hinges, decors from Italian factories, and other materials with Greek origin. Also they saw classic designs with latest trends of fashion and finally they saw the total quality of a handmade 100% eyewear product from Greece. Everything was made in our factory in Athens, Greece. The design, the cut, the nailing of the hinge, the nailing of the decor...

This year we have decided to expand our international exhibition program and participate in the 2 major exhibitions in USA. Vision Expo West & East. Therefore we are going to be in 2 weeks to Las Vegas to present these totally new and unique of a quality production kind products. Our booth is #14108 and if you attend this show you are welcome to see our collections.

Finally we decided to give special discount of -25% to the people who will arrange an appointment for the Show prior the start. So if anyone wants to take advantage of this unique offer you can arrange a meeting in this form http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/8xt3dD01b1R

Also you can see our collections in www.neaoptiki.com and the new handmade collection El Greco in www.elgrecoeyewear.com

I'd be happy to meet anyone from the forum there in order to say a good morning and a hello. Cya there.

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Optical Retail

Interested to start a wholesale business

Hi,
    I'm interested in working with you as a wholesale agent . We have a chain of 5 shops currently in Kuwait and looking to expand , we have been in the business since 98'

I'd appreciate your feedback

Best regards ,
    Akram
    Mob. +96566765333
    Email : abistami@gmail.com

Thread Information