Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Optical Lab Equipment for Sale/ Chair & Stand

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by rcindy01 View Post
    What assorted contact lens tools. I'm looking for a polisher and a few other minor things. I'm also looking for a hand edger and a groover if anybody has any.
    Hi rcindy01.....if you could PM me your email, I can send pics and a list of what I have. We did sell our hand edger and groover, but if I happen to see any postings, will point them your way.
    Mother Theresa - MRS. "CoolOptican"

Most of our so-called reasoning consists in finding arguments for going on believing as we already do. —
    James Harvey Robinson

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Optical Retail
    Are the chair and stand still available ?

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Yes, they are. I sent you an email to this address from your request before....zacsoptical@yahoo.com.....is this correct? I'll try to do so again. Let me know if you get it okay.

Thanks, Theresa

Most of our so-called reasoning consists in finding arguments for going on believing as we already do. —
    James Harvey Robinson

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Hello All! Been out of pocket for a couple months due to the flu, etc and LIFE!! Lol! But I still have a few items to 'benefit' someone else who could use them, versus adding to the local land fill! If you know anyone who could use one of these items, especially if they are in central Florida (for ease of transferring the heavier items) then let me know. Ready to 'pass them on' to keep them recycled and 'in use!' You can email me at instyleframes@gmail.com with any other questions! Happy 2013!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CoolOptician View Post

Make me an offer on any of these items if you are interested! I'm just basically selling them for shipping or delivery to anybody that can use them in any way!

- Edger, Manual - Has not been used in five years - good working order when last used!
    - Blocker for Manual Edger - Also not used in five years, but working fine then.
    - Frame Polisher Unit - Lol, I don't know what it's called....used after welding metal frames!
    - Table Top Frame Display - Swivels, Clear Plexiglass with Black top and bottom (approximately 18" high)
    - Rods & Clips - Three Rods with lots of clips to go with them!

Attachment 8921Attachment 8922Attachment 8923Attachment 8924Attachment 8925

And YES, I DO still have the Chair/and Stand as well! A B&L Keratometer and Slit Lamp as a 'gift' to go with your purchase!! Have had many 'almost' deals, but delivery has been an issue, so keep that in mind!
    Last edited by CoolOptician; 01-15-2013 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Additional item!

James Harvey Robinson

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Have had a few inquiries, but just found out making a trip to south Georgia/north Florida area. So could take care of the delivery at no cost, if you're in that area. Just have to be in touch soon to coordinate everything! Anybody in need of a chair/stand, etc? Email me at InStyleFrames@gmail.com!

YES, I DO still have the Chair/and Stand as well! A B&L Keratometer and Slit Lamp as a 'gift' to go with your purchase!! Have had many 'almost' deals, but delivery has been an issue, so keep that in mind!

James Harvey Robinson

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    The back up Edger is gone, but I do still have the AccuBlocker and other items for anybody that can use them. Just shipping or can pick up. (smile) Or if we happen to be going your way, could meet somewhere. You can email me at InStyleFrames@gmail.com for any info!

James Harvey Robinson

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    The AccuBlocker is promised (just have to get it shipped) and still have a few FREE items (See posts below for those treasures!) Plus we do have the Lane Equipment at a really great price. Email me at InStyleFrames@gmail.com for any questions.

Lane Equipment -

• Woodlyn Stand/3 Arm/Rechargeable wells w/Woodlyn Chair- Electric Elevation/Adj Headrest
    • Dr's Exam Chair - Charcoal Grey
    • B & L Keratometer
    • B & L Thorpe Slit Lamp (Probably Considered an Antique)
    • AO Projecto-Chart & Floor Stand
    • Reliance-type Adjustable Table
    • Contact Lens Modification Unit
    • Distometer
    • Vigor CL Thickness Gauge
    • Assorted Contact Lens Tools

Last edited by CoolOptician; 04-23-2013 at 01:10 PM.

James Harvey Robinson

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    YAY!!! I'm at POST #33!!! Maybe I'll catch up with JOHNS one day! :-)) Oh yea, people prefer me to use the smiley face icons!

Just bumping my post, letting everybody know that block #32 is STILL waiting for one lucky buyer....such a great deal for someone in a small office, especially an optical. You can blip me at InStyleFrames@gmail.com with questions, jokes or otherwise entertaining conversation!

James Harvey Robinson

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Dang Theresa! I just left the snow of NYC, returned to the snow of Ohio, and am going to be in the cold all week!

Why don't you PM me an offer I CAN'T refuse on the chair, stand, and sign, and I'll fire up the FezzJohns Microvan and hit the road.
    Ophthalmic Optician, Society to Advance Opticianry

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Lol! (Big Grin!) Well, let me put my head together with my Honeyman and see what kind of offer I can come up with! Lol, you'd LOVE it down here right now....just mahvelous, beautiful and gorgeous Florida weather! Expect my PM.

James Harvey Robinson

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Okay, Johns isn't going to be able to use my equipment for his friend afterall, SO I am looking for someone in the vicinity of Florida....more central than extremities, to get this equipment to, for a really great price. It would benefit someone who wants to see about doing eye exams, and getting a doctor in periodically (we used it for Contact Lens Fittings). It is older equipment, but in excellent condition. Chair/Stand, Dr. Chair, Keratometer, Slit Lamp and a few accessories. Email me at InStyleFrames@gmail.com

James Harvey Robinson

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Email me if you still have the readers and frames for sale....covingtoneyes@hotmail.com

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Price these please reply to covingtoneyes@hotmail.com:

Selection of Ready Made Readers
    Triangle Display for Readers
    Bundle of Lipstick Readers/Flip Up Sun Clips
    Rods & Clips - Three Rods with a multitude of Clips
    Liberty Sports Polarized Sunglasses - Six models w/cases & display
    Ophthalmic Frames and Sunglasses - Many Brands

Woodlyn Stand/3 Arm/Rechargeable wells w/Woodlyn Chair- Electric Elevation/Adj Headrest
    Dr's Exam Chair - Charcoal Grey

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    optician2020 - I am sending you an email to the address above with the information requested - please look for it in case the emails are not making it through. Thank you. Theresa

Quote Originally Posted by optician2020 View Post
    Price these please reply to covingtoneyes@hotmail.com:

Selection of Ready Made Readers
    Triangle Display for Readers
    Bundle of Lipstick Readers/Flip Up Sun Clips
    Rods & Clips - Three Rods with a multitude of Clips
    Liberty Sports Polarized Sunglasses - Six models w/cases & display
    Ophthalmic Frames and Sunglasses - Many Brands

Woodlyn Stand/3 Arm/Rechargeable wells w/Woodlyn Chair- Electric Elevation/Adj Headrest
    Dr's Exam Chair - Charcoal Grey

James Harvey Robinson

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Optical Laboratory Technician
    Is the chair and stand available please email me at songria@ hotmail.com thanks ron

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    Reliance Adjustable Table could you tell me more about this table. Is it non-electric. How could you ship this to New Jersey.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    SOLD Reliance Type Adjustable Table - Thank you Dr.!

Chair and Stand still available -- excellent pricing for older equipment in great condition. Prefer someone in Florida or Georgia for transporting purposes! If you can use one, let me know, we have a 'deal' for you!
    Last edited by CoolOptician; 04-29-2013 at 10:00 AM.

James Harvey Robinson

Thread Information