No announcement yet.

photochromic in blue or purple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As an Independent lab, I love it when I can say YES we can... Purple, blue, orange, red, green, magenta
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters
    Laramy-K Optical

Comment

you may get that pair only in china :) with no issue
      FARHAN HASSAN KHAN

Comment

Originally posted by sokarst View Post
        Does anyone know if there is still a company left that makes photochromic lenses which are not gray or brown?
        The only company I know of was in Italy and went our of business.....
        I promised my customer (why, oh why am I always doing that?) to find him a pair in blue or purple.
        Thanks for your help guys!
        Hi - I am sorry for barging in, but I do have a solution. I have colored photochromic lenses in progressive or SV: Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Magenta, and also gray & brown. The manufacture is from Israel called SCOPUS - a high quality MFR for top lens companies like Essilor, Shamir, & more. I am USA distributor, have set up free form RX, can sell uncut, semifinished, SV, or offer E&M services as well. Email me at digit@mac.com, or see my simple site at www.kingdomeyewear.com. Call me at 1-888-575-5011.

Comment

Hi Judy - Yes, Marma USA is no longer. I was the guy who brought these into the USA. I no longer offer the Marinelli lenses. No longer work with them. (cannot speak about reasons, sorry) BUT, I have my hands on other colored photochromic lenses now. www.kingdomeyewear.com has some info. :-)

Comment

Hi
            ST International produces SF and FSV purple photochromic lenses and other like pink, blue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8gmvlV29Rs
            your welcome

Comment

the problem is that colored photochromics are far more talked about, than are sold. Bell Optics did this 12-14 years ago, and although it generated a lot of excitement that didn't translate into any sales. They went under quickly.

Comment

Working...
              X