Thread: Help! Trying to find Gucci sunglass!

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Help! Trying to find Gucci sunglass!

Hi everyone!

My lovely lab has snapped my patients Gucci sunglass! Wasn't even in fitting. They blamed the courier company even though it was sent inside a hard case which was inside a box!

My patient is very angry and being a lawyer is wanting to sue me if I can't sort it out...

I'm trying to get Gucci sunglass GG 2986/s 59 VO815. I know it's old, but I would be most appreciative if someone would have one?

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Urgh! Don't let people scare you or push you around like that! Gosh sue me?! For What!? Did you do something wrong or were you negligent? When I call someone my client that means we have a relationship, no Johns, Not like that! haha. It means we treat each other with dignity, respect & have realistic expectations from each other. If he/she is tossing around the sue word, kick 'em to the curb.

And and good luck on finding the new frame!

Occupation
    Optical Retail
    Quote Originally Posted by eyechick1969 View Post
    Urgh! Don't let people scare you or push you around like that! Gosh sue me?! For What!? Did you do something wrong or were you negligent? When I call someone my client that means we have a relationship, no Johns, Not like that! haha. It means we treat each other with dignity, respect & have realistic expectations from each other. If he/she is tossing around the sue word, kick 'em to the curb.

And and good luck on finding the new frame!
    Would you mention that to your client all the above except the kicking out part???

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Ha! Her mother came in today and is on my side! Hopefully she will be able to calm her down. It was because I didn't say at own risk using own frame that is her issue... Learnt my lesson! I usually do but it was in such good condition!

Thanks for that list Fezz! I tried alot of those sites, they don't have the right colour though. She's coming in this week, I'm hoping to get her into something similar.

Eye chick! I so would love to do that! My mind has 'Scrubs' type daydreams of me throwing them out the window! :)

OptiBoardaholic
    Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)
    Quote Originally Posted by David_Garza View Post
    Amazing what 1 sec of 'work' on google can help you out with if you only bother to look.......
    C'Mon Garza be nice; what's really wrong with asking us fellow optiboarders to check our boards first? I'd rather get a frame from a retail shop than the internet if I could. I gave our disco'd stock a look and we don't have one here, best of luck to you Yellow.

OptiBoard Professional
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I know how you feel. After I broke an old frame and the patient got very upset and went to the doctor about it(which then I replaced with a brand new frame), I put a sign in the optical at my dispense table and if they don't pay attention... oh well... Its staring right at them. We also charge $25 to use their own frame.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmessi View Post
    Would you mention that to your client all the above except the kicking out part???
    I'm not sure what ya' mean. Yes, I'd tell anyone who threatens me to scoot. You don't have to threaten me to get me to do the right thing ever. Threats just tick me off & doesn't work at my place.

Good Luck Yellow!

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Yes I checked all of those sites, three didn't have the colour, one did then emailed me it was discontinued, one won't ship to my country. I called and emailed all if my competitors in my city that have stocked Gucci, some laughed at me... Ive spent a long while on this thank you Garza, I'm not that slack!

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Checking fellow Optiboaders boards is the last ditch effort, definitely not the first.

Thread Information