CLICK TO APPLY
Clearsight Opticians, located in Fort Lauderdale for over 30 years, is the most unique optical super store in the country. We have been family owned and operated since our inception and have remained in our original location. We have a full service laboratory on our premises and are capable of producing virtually any pair of eyeglasses on a same-day basis, including polarized lenses. Our lab has been utilized by major lens manufacturers to test their lenses, which indicates the quality of work we do is top notch.
Clearsight is looking a full time employee for a sales position. The applicant can be a Licensed or Unlicensed Optician, Experiance a MUST.
Applicant must be able to;
- Greet customers without delay when they enter the store. Shows urgency in providing service to customers and satisfying their needs.
- Be attentive to details; reviews prescriptions and identifies special needs.
- Cooperate readily in group efforts.
- Take immediate and independent action when needed; suggest improvements; recommend solution to problems; do what is necessary without being prompted or reminded.
- Handle tasks, such as taking and recording measurements, adjusting or fitting eyewear carefully and correctly, is thorough and exact in details.
- Ensure finished eyewear meets optical standards and customer requirements/requests.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge; take the initiative to accurately describe the features and benefits of various lenses and frames.
- Take time to help the customers and answer questions giving them a better understanding of available options. Show patience and courtesy to indecisive or hard-to-please customers; offer to track down answers to unfamiliar questions or products.
Must be able to work Saturdays!
High School Graduate or equivalent
State licensure NOT required
Optical dispensing experience
Previous experience in customer service and retail preferred
CLICK TO APPLY