Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Opticians want to start a vision source program like optometrist have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idispense View Post

seriously does fezzjohns supply frames ?
    Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by idispense View Post
      seriously does fezzjohns supply frames ?
      FezzJohns is a one-stop profit resource center!
      Ophthalmic Optician, Society to Advance Opticianry

Comment

If this is the vision source that was started in Austin,Tx and sold to essilor? The two geeks got rich.
        Donald D Price

Comment

What makes you so cool?

Originally posted by Johns View Post
          FezzJohns is a one-stop profit resource center!
          Please share the offerings of FezzJohns. I spend a lot of money on stuff and it would be nice to save some. I can offer amazing pricing on lenses with the group, but the frames we deal with are not about saving $; it is what they sell for and how unique are they in the marketplace.
          I also am a lens geek who can keep us up to date on new toys to offer. I do not share most of the good stuff to the general public as it does not make sense.

Eyetopian version of FezzJohns!

Comment

That is a good and valid idea. I currently work for Vision Source in Oklahoma City. No, they don't not "hold down" there doctors. It was started 30 something years ago with now total offices numbering in the thousands over the world. My doctor and father was the 32nd member, ever. With myself and others being personal friend to the founder and CEO of vision source. Its a great organization to work for. Not to mention that all of the 10 optometric round table doctors (best in the world) are all Vision source affiliates. I agree that some doctors are better than other but they all have to go through an approval and application process as that there is only 1 vision source allowed per city unless approved by the current physician in the territory.
            Taylor Curtis Oliphant
            Advanced Family Eyecare
            Oklahoma City, OK

Comment

No Vision Source was not sold to Essilor.
              Taylor Curtis Oliphant
              Advanced Family Eyecare
              Oklahoma City, OK

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
                Please share the offerings of FezzJohns. I spend a lot of money on stuff and it would be nice to save some. I can offer amazing pricing on lenses with the group, but the frames we deal with are not about saving $; it is what they sell for and how unique are they in the marketplace.
                I also am a lens geek who can keep us up to date on new toys to offer. I do not share most of the good stuff to the general public as it does not make sense.

Eyetopian version of FezzJohns!
                Having been in your store/showroom, I have to agree that we probably do not carry the same type of product. We do however have Lightec, Koali, Nicole Miller (guess why?), Dakota Smith, Helium, and some other names that I promised I wouldn't mention.

From time to time, we also buy large lots of frames that we sell as whole units, the most recent being 150pcs of Silhouette, and some Marchon Coach.

We have been sending a lot out on approval, but are discontinuing that practice as we are working on our website(s)

Comment

Working...
                X