Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it!!

Comment

every morning our neighbor raises the flag. Out 2 dogs are out there waiting for "flag raising ceremony" and at the end, they get their morning treat's from our neighbor. This has been our tradition for over 8 years. And yes, we buy ther treats.
      I came, I saw, I left

Comment

Awesome, awesome, awesome!
        Ophthalmic Optician, Society to Advance Opticianry

Comment

Originally posted by hcjilson View Post
          Ever since I was young, Ive wanted one of these. I got my wish two days ago and I thought I would share it! I am very happy about this!
          I like! My dad has one of these too.
          Wesley S. Scott, MBA, MIS, ABOM, NCLE-AC, LDO - SC & GA

“As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it.” -Albert Einstein

Comment

I love it, Harry. What a great morning to raise your flag and I've no doubt there was a presence there. :)

Diane
            Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

I would LOVE to have a ground mounted flag pole. Best I can do is the house mounted flag pole. Congrats on being able to do this. What a glorious display!

Comment

Looks great Harry!

Comment

Haven't had a chance to fly it, thanks to the storm you guys sent up nawth! Better tomorrow I hope!
                  "Always laugh when you can. It is a cheap medicine"
                  Lord Byron

Take a photo tour of Cape Cod and the Islands!
                  www.capecodphotoalbum.com

Comment

Is it cloth or nylon? I'm told the nylon flags while more durable tend to be more noisy in strong wind.

As I recall many dry cleaners will clean the red white and blue free.

Comment

I've collected flags since I was 10 years old. I'm a bunting man and always will be!
                      "Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde"

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Fester View Post
                        Is it cloth or nylon? I'm told the nylon flags while more durable tend to be more noisy in strong wind.

As I recall many dry cleaners will clean the red white and blue free.
                        I have both, while the wind is strong this spring, I fly the cotton flag, Nylon I'm saving for lighter wind. Both have embroidered stars. Wil try some bunting this year around the front door.
                        Lord Byron

Comment

I like to go with the nylon for its more vibrant colors. I also have several 48 star flags in cotton plus an original 45 star flag that would have been flying when my home was new.

Comment

One of my pride and joys is an old Canadian Red Ensign with the crest of Canada in the fly...all bunting and all embroidered.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick View Post
                              I like to go with the nylon for its more vibrant colors. I also have several 48 star flags in cotton plus an original 45 star flag that would have been flying when my home was new.
                              when the colors start to fade, I'll burn it!
                              Lord Byron

Comment

I f you have a local Elks Club, they actually have a ceremony for the final disposition of retired flags......

Comment

Working...
                                X