I feel like a goon for not posting sooner.

Mark and I worked together at Marshall's Optical in 1975. I went to Marhall's Optical #2 which became Browning Eyecare, he went to Marshall's Optical #3 that became Valley Vision. For many years Mark supplied my uncuts via his RoMark Labs. We would swap stories about playing the bass guitar or just the subject of music in general. Or talk about computers and hardware, nerd stuff. I remeber him and Ann taking me and the wife on a boat ride at the lake. We had a good relation ship over 30+ years.

I beleive it was a Wednesday morning when Joe from Global Optical told me Mark was in hospice. It's strange that I heard the news from New York City and not locally. I and my wife went to visit him that night. Ann was there. She was glad to see us. I wasn't good company. Everytime I tried to talk, I just choked. Mark could not talk at this point. He was awake, bot not communicating.

I'm glad I got to see him and Ann one last time. I just regret not being there sooner to swap another story. Yes, I miss him, too

Jim Rumbaugh @ Browning Eyecare