Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stanton Optical - Any Feedback or Input?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanton Optical - Any Feedback or Input?

I have noticed that Stanton Optical is growing rapidly, many new stores in both Florida and California, which are states hit hard by the recession. I think they are at 29 locations now with 7 more on the way.

Do you have any feedback on the company? Their service? Their frames? Their lenses?

Since they offer in house surfacing, how do they handle AR? And what are they doing differently than Lenscrafters?

We provide easy eye care. Prescription eyeglasses, sunglasses & contacts at the lowest prices ✅ Book your eye exam or shop online now!

Just curious what the input of people who have been to their stores (or work there) is...

I do not work there but if you go on their website they sell all the goodies in all lens brands

Comment

Interesting. One thing they are doing different than LC is offering VSP, oops, I mean Marchon frames. I also don't recall LC offering "SPECIALS" on eye exams.

Comment

Truly "Professional" ECP's might consider not supporting the vendors on their supplier list but you guys continue to do so - time after time after time (Optiboarder's are so pro-EOA and Zeiss)

If you check out the patient comments on Yelp.com for the individual locations you'll see that Stanton Optical can be pretty bad.
        If Walmart has it I don't want it...

Comment

Dont know about Stanton, but YELP=FRAUD.
          They filter the reviews like crazy, write their own review and extort money from businesses!

Comment

Working...
          X