hey everyone. so, i had this customer who had previously purchased (a year and a half prior) poly FT-28 reactant lenses in a semi-rimless frame. the reactant just sucks (Lol) and so the pt had come in with it all ruined. anyways, my manager, as a courtesy, re-made his lenses using the same material, frame, lens style and everything. when the pt picked up and tried them, he complained about a "mirror vision" that he notices at night while driving, almost like a double vision. EVERYTHING is the same: poly Ft-28, no edge polish, same PD and fitting height....and for the first time, i literally had to tell him i had no idea. the only other thing i could even think of was base curve, which i didn't know beforehand b/c i only dealt with the pt afterwards and we no longer had his prior lenses, but he did have a pair of sunglasses in the car and so i verifiied the BC between the new glasses and his Sun's, and the BC was the same?! so, im completely lost and would like some input....only i might have done differently next time is walk outside with him and occlude each eye seeing the results? thanks :)