Thread: attention merchants

OptiBoard Professional
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

attention merchants

Check your credit card processings statements carefully. I processed a credit card for $289.00 and was charged $152.31 processing charge. I called MEGA M LLC in Brooklyn and they informed me that I Payment systems had run amok and they couldn't do anything about it. I ran I Payment thru ripoffreport.com and merchantmaverick.com and found out that they are ripping off merchants by the thousands.

Manuf. Lens Surface Treatments
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor

I guess I learned something new...........................

14 month ago I got offered a better deal by some processor and took it. New terminals were delivered which we never used, because the processor lifted $ 3,000 of my bank account in the 1st week.

We cancelled right away, had to change account numbers and suffered from problems for a month and the leasing company still calls for their monthly payments, even if we returned the terminals to their address which was non existing. I guess I learned something new.

Here is: http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/...raud-case.html

Northern Leasing Systems fraud case

This is a discussion on Northern Leasing Systems fraud case within the Class Actions & Defective Products forum, part of the ACCIDENTS, PERSONAL INJURY, INSURANCE category; Does anybody know of this company Northern Leasing Systems? They are now apparently being sued for fraud and other various ...
    Notices
    Contact Class Action Lawyers Now!
    Do you feel you have a claim as part of a class action? Are you wondering if you should file a class action or an individual lawsuit? An experienced class action lawyer can advise you on whether filing a class action or an individual lawsuit is best for your case, as well as advise you on what steps you need to take. For more information about filing a class action lawsuit, contact a qualified lead counsel attorney.
    Consult a Lawyer - Click Here to Present Your Case Now!

Thread Information