Thread: Licensed opticians! We see your career in our beach side community of North Florida!

Master OptiBoarder imatters.net's Avatar
    Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field

Licensed opticians! We see your career in our beach side community of North Florida!

Love seeing patients excited about their new eyewear? Are you an upbeat and seasoned optician with 5+ years working in the eye industry? We have a great new opportunity for the well groomed and experienced optician with skills in dispensing, fitting, selling, and adjusting eyewear, as well as working with insurances. Our professional team works in a private practice setting with a full optical onsite and provide only the best patient care possible. If you have previous experience and are near the Fernandina Beach area, we invite you to send us your resume! we are ready to excel your career and have you join the leading practice in the area.. excellent compensation and benefits are available for the quality optician who joins us! Florida license is preferred.
    See your future at www.imatters.net career # 1374,contact us at 866.412.4115 and email Charisse@imatters.net with your superstar resume!
    imatters is the nations leading eye care staffing company over the last 9 years. visit our website at www.imatters.net for great ways to grow your future through our career postings, job boards, and hand selected candidates.
    we are growing too! see tips, and training webinars COA, COT prep course goals in 2012. imatters + 97% success rate = your best industry resource for staffing and training.
    Last edited by imatters.net; 12-15-2011 at 09:47 AM.

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    We have a great new opportunity for the well groomed and experienced optician
    Could you define "well groomed"? I don't think I've ever seen that in an advertisement for a professional position, with the exception of those jobs that involve working with "poodles" or other commonly groomed animals.
    Ophthalmic Optician, Society to Advance Opticianry

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I find it hard to believe the 97% success rate is for the client! Maybe you get paid 97% of the time and who ever proof reads your ads get the other 3%?

Who Matters????????

Occupation
    thanks so much for your responses, and i do see that our rss feed is not working. happy holidays to each of you and thank you for making imatters the leading staffing organization in the industry. charisse

Occupation
    hey craig, i wish you much peace and happiness in your life and business.

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    You know, the fact that you have to mention grooming is not a bad reflection on those looking to hire, but more likely a reflection of the "shallowing" of the optician pool. It really says a lot about the state of our profession when basic grooming habits cannot be taken for granted.
    Ophthalmic Optician, Society to Advance Opticianry

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by imatters.net View Post
    hey craig, i wish you much peace and happiness in your life and business.
    ?? Really??
    Last edited by Craig; 12-19-2011 at 09:32 AM.

Thread Information