No announcement yet.

Need a Software Program!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please let us know if we can answer any questions you might have regarding the My Vision Express Cloud solution. We have information available on our website covering the features as well as our Patient Portal, and we also have detailed information available in our online Knowledge Base. We're also available toll-free at 1.877.882.7455.

Comment

I use Vision Pro www.Visionpropos.com and I love it, had for about a year and a half. I do not use it for all of my accounting needs but I use the aging reports, pending payments, etc. You could though, it has receive invoice and purchase order reports. You should check it out, I am so glad I did. Oh did I mention I love it! Also it is easy on the wallet, it is not expensive at all compared to others.

Comment

Best optical point of sale/emr software

Eye Cloud Pro was designed from the ground up for optical professionals by optical professionals in the field. We originally developed our software because there was no good option available. User friendly and powerful, we used it to run 10 of the most efficient and successful optical stores in the country. Inventory control, profit reporting, EMR, electronic medical billing, automated recalls, appointment book, etc. Everything you need to run a successful optical store or O. D. practice. Our software is currently running in some of the most successful optical stores and optometry practices in the country.

Dsicalimer, I work for Eye Cloud Pro. You can view our website: eyecouldpro.com. Eye Cloud Pro is the longest running Cloud-based optical point of sale software available. Please feel free to reach out to me and we can perform a 1-2 hour demo.

Dan Wetherell
        Tech Support Manager
        LDO/ABOC/NCLE
        850-419-1567
        wethereye@gmail.com

Comment

Hi Crystal,
          Are you using the cloud based program or the hybrid? Did you convert data? I'm using an old DOS based program and VisionPro seems to be a pretty good program. We've downloaded the trial version and are seriously contemplating signing up with them.

Comment

I Love Vision Pro

Mine is cloud based. We had an old dos system also but didn't convert records into VPro. Yes it is a great program I recommend it to anyone especially someone like me an independent single location, I only do glasses no Dr. Private message me if you want to call me

Comment

Another vote against Compulink here. We end up manually entering an excessive amount of things that should auto-fill and the number goes up with each update. To be fair, our "tech people" originally cherry picked which features we would use and which we wouldn't so I think the system doesn't even know how to update us anymore. Recently have gone to line-item posting: extremely bulky and time consuming. It's all I know so I can manipulate it (mostly) as needed, but there has got to be an easier way!

Comment

I'm a huge fan of vision pro does exactly what I need and staff is very helpful

Comment

Working...
                X