No announcement yet.

Optical & lab equipment for sale, edgers, hand edgers, tint machine and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optical & lab equipment for sale, edgers, hand edgers, tint machine and more

For sale, all items in good condition, AIT optimax 410 patterned edger can be converted to patternless. The old workhorse, AIT mark v deluxe. Both include all hoses and pumps. Hand edger, almost new. Takubomatic lens blocker. Kirk heat treat oven for glass lenses, thermometer included. 8 frame board inserts, 2 smaller wall mounted frame boards. 2 basic dispensing desks. Approx 80 lab trays. Best $$ offer. Will sell all together or individually. Email me fourhurricanes@windstream.net for pictures. I can deliver some items in central fl.
    Last edited by twoopticians; 01-14-2012, 07:44 AM. Reason: Tint machine sold

can you send me pics of frame board inserts, the 2 smaller wall mounted frame boards and lab trays at youreyesoptical@gmail.com
    Brandy Heddles
    Owner/Optician ~ Your Eyes Optical ~ Athens, AL

Comment

and also the BPI unit, thanks.
      Brandy Heddles
      Owner/Optician ~ Your Eyes Optical ~ Athens, AL

Comment

Originally posted by YourEyesOpt View Post
        and also the BPI unit, thanks.
        Ok sent you some pics

Comment

Jessica, I have tried to send you pics but keep getting the email back undeliverable. Please send me a different email. Thanks

Comment

can you send me pics of frame board inserts, the 2 smaller wall mounted frame boards at christlovesjoseph@yahoo.com
            Have a stress free day
            A.A.S., LDO, ABOC, NCLE

Comment

Originally posted by Optical Options View Post
              can you send me pics of frame board inserts, the 2 smaller wall mounted frame boards at christlovesjoseph@yahoo.com
              Sent your way.

Comment

can you send pics of BPI tinting unit? and price to m_elzo@elzochile.com
                Michael Elzo
                Elzo International Co.
                www.elzointernational.com
                Distributors in Chile
                Import Export

Was Via Venezia but now new Company

Comment

Lab trays

Do you still have the lab trays? If so what size are they and how much are you looking for them?

Comment

Lab trays are standard size, 6 x 9 inches, I have approx. 125. Asking $100, plus shipping. PM or email me for more info

Comment

send me by email photos of frame inserts and wall mounted frame boards. and quote price and what could be shipping cost to toronto.
                      i am also looking for lensmeter , pupilometer and frame warmer if you have.
                      Thanks
                      my email address is chiragkotwal@yahoo.com
                      Last edited by Torontooptician; 01-14-2012, 02:31 PM. Reason: emaill

Comment

We would be interested in your Mark V. We use Mark V's to crib glass lenses and molds. If you still have the unit please send pictures and descriptions of to my email address.
                        Thank You!

lfischer@x-celoptical.com

Comment

Hand edger? Price Pic?

Brooklinsk@aol.com

Comment

I know someone out there wants all this stuff!!!

Comment

How much ? t
                              Takubomatic pattren maker.mail o-por9@hotmail.com for price,pic. Thank Paul

Comment

Working...
                              X