Thread: Fantastic Opportunity For Licensed Opticians in Northern Virginia!

OptiBoard Professional eyecarepro's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Wave Fantastic Opportunity For Licensed Opticians in Northern Virginia!

We are looking for energetic, fun-loving, Licensed Opticians for our Fair Lakes, Falls Church, Gainesville, Fredericksburg or Manassas West locations. Part Time and Full Time positions available. Excellent benefit package, stellar commission potential, and superb, cutting- edge technology training and development. Yes, some evenings and weekends WOULD be required.
    If you are looking for a new start or just something to break up the monotony of an unsatisfying job, look no further! Lots of room for upward mobility for qualified, entrepreneurial individuals. Come be part of a ground-breaking company with a team of AMAZING Opticians that don't know the meaning of 'quit', only WIN! We are about more than just selling eyewear- we are here to create a completely different experience for every guest who walks through the door.
    We are the ultimate 'Anti-Optical' experience in everything we do, from the initial interview process to becoming a part of the team.

Drop me a line to find out how YOU can become a part of the fastest growing optical retailer in the U.S.

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I would be interested in a full time position in Fredericksburg. I am a Licensed Optician with 40 years experience. Email me at tjd1951@comcast.net

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

VA Licensed Optician

Dear Sir/ Madam, This email is in response to a posting on the Job Board for Licensed VA opticians. I have been licensed in Virginia since 1992. I am intrested in the position you have posted. Please email me at dap64@netzero.com for more information. Thank you

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I would be interested in a full time position. I am an experienced Optician/Manager. Fair Lakes, Gainesville or Manassas West sound good. I am enthusiastic, ambitious and hardworking. My e-mail is r.roland.h@chess.com

Thread Information