Is This A New School??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is This A New School??

I found this while checking my Facebook account. I have never heard of this school, has anyone else?? They also offer an Ophthalmic Assistant course.

We deliver transformative technical and trade education that leads to economic advancement.

Deleted ...................................................somehow it became a double post. Same post as next one.
    Last edited by Chris Ryser; 05-06-2011, 03:06 AM.

Comment

I have never heard of this school.........................................

Originally posted by Jacqui View Post

I have never heard of this school, has anyone else?? They also offer an Ophthalmic Assistant course.

Benjamin Franklin

Institute of Technology, founded in 1908, is a private, technical college located in Boston's historic South End neighborhood.

Comment

I am surprised you have not heard about it or seen the many announcements about it. Prof. Blair Wong is the Program Director and was just recognized by OAA and there have been many announcements in the national press about the school. It has been open long enough now for its first graduating class, I think. I know over a year.

I, for one, am thrilled to see this new program up and running and being led by a wonderful man and an outstanding faculty. We need more of them! Join me in wishing them the very best for the future.

Comment

Blair has done a wonderful job at Ben Franklin. If you ever have a chance to work alongside of one of his students you will soon see how well trained they are.
          "Always laugh when you can. It is a cheap medicine"
          Lord Byron

Take a photo tour of Cape Cod and the Islands!
          www.capecodphotoalbum.com

Comment

Working...
          X