business name ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kcount View Post
    I own and shop in a boutique. Although my store name does not have the word in it. the concern with the word 'boutique' is that it comes off as expensive which is not always the case. If I were an OD I would go for your last name followed by 'Eyecare' this way everyone knows what you are and what you do.
    I agree. I would not, however name the practice after myself, as I think it loses value when it's time to sell it. I think it much easier to sell a business that is not attached to an individual's name.
    Ophthalmic Optician, Society to Advance Opticianry

Comment

Originally posted by Gators View Post
      I'm looking for a good optical business name. I'm trying to project quality and medical knowledge.
      It would be for a high end optical with excellent service and all digital products.

I like the name Eye Masters, but it just doesn't do it all, plus it's taken.

Any ideas?...
      Digital Optical Service
      sounds like that's what you are to me

Comment

Originally posted by kcount View Post
        I own and shop in a boutique. Although my store name does not have the word in it. the concern with the word 'boutique' is that it comes off as expensive which is not always the case. If I were an OD I would go for your last name followed by 'Eyecare' this way everyone knows what you are and what you do.
        The only issue I have with putting your name into a company is what if you want to sell it off in the future? Sometimes, using initials are easier.

Comment

How about ONLINE OPTICAL?

/ducks

Comment

010101Optics
            Eyes wide open

Comment

It doesn't matter what you title your business,patients or customers will just refer to it as "that eyeplace down the street."

Comment

name

Cf eyecare!
                Money carefully refunded

Comment

Marketing 101..rule number one is to create Top of Mind based on brand name or product. Here is a test..when you think coffee you think?? In the optical community the same should be applied. As mentioned in this thread..complete or family eyecare are great ways to convey to potential patients what your practice offers. A local opthalmologist just recently change the name of his optical dispensory to Eye Candy Optical Boutique. Not sure this creates the TOM related to eyewear.

Comment

Eye Tech Designs

*Personalized for your eyes or
                    Customized for your eyes
                    Last edited by Jubilee; 03-09-2011, 06:36 AM. Reason: add tag line
                    "Some believe in destiny, and some believe in fate. But I believe that happiness is something we create."-Something More by Sugarland

Comment

Originally posted by jubilee View Post
                      eye tech designs

*personalized for your eyes or
                      customized for your eyes
                      personaleyes or customeyes

Comment

Gator Growl Optique

Comment

word.
                          Originally posted by himmeroo View Post
                          It doesn't matter what you title your business,patients or customers will just refer to it as "that eyeplace down the street."

Comment

One of my least loved compeditors uses the name "Fine Eyes" doesn't sell anything he can't get an exclusive on, doesn't have a frame under $350.00, doesn't get along with anyone in the business (prescriber, detail person, compeditor or anyone else that I can tell) , doesn't have clue on the technical side of the business (don't think he can read a lensometer) seems to be one of the most successfull optical shops in the business. Appearently his optical shop name and sales aproach, and exclusivity has enough snob appeal to work very well for him.

Chip

Comment

Welcome Fine Eyes - The Finest Eyewear in Mississippi !..............................

Chip..................did not take long to find him. He looks happy to me................................

Welcome Fine Eyes - The Finest Eyewear in Mississippi !

Now go to next post..........................
                              Last edited by Chris Ryser; 06-25-2011, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Weird result during a search.............................

I checked out above website........................for website traffic at http://alexa.com
                                and I get a traffic rating of 2,546,749 which is very high for a retail website.

But then the alexa result side also showed
                                Site Information for dl-mingyuan.com which is a chinese site.

Categories for fineeyes.com

Categories for fine eyes ridgeland ms

· Business > Food and Related Products >Fats and Oils

Queries related to fine eyes ridgeland ms

The I search Network solution "Who Is" search for the registered name and got referred to GoDaddy.com who had the registration for the owner name in Ridgeland MS.
                                Very weird results, a combination of USA and China information

Comment

Working...
                                X