Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a "date".....

Hi all!

I've notice that the dates of the posts are missing. I see the date on the Forum page regarding when the thread was started, but when I enter a thread, I don't see any dates on the individual posts.

I see 'em at the top left of the color bar directly above your screen name.:bbg:
    DragonlensmanWV N.A.O.L.
    "There is nothing patriotic about hating your government or pretending you can hate your government but love your country."

Comment

I used to see them there, too!! Now they are gone??? Me thinks I've done something to make them go away....but what could it be **sniff, sniff** Nope, I don't smell funny. (at least I don't think I do! LOL):bbg: OK...whoever took my dates better bring them back or there will be trouble! :bbg:

Comment

I don't see them either! I must be stinky too.....
        "Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened beings; only enlightened activity." -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Originally posted by NCspecs View Post
          I don't see them either! I must be stinky too.....
          LOL! Well, at least we can be stinky together! :bbg:

Comment

However true the last post is or isn't, I smell just fine and I only see them sometimes; they come and go on a cycle independent of my hygiene level.

Comment

Maybe some of our opticians need glasses?

Comment

Originally posted by chip anderson View Post
                Maybe some of our opticians need glasses?
                LOL...maybe!! :bbg:

Comment

They're there in their glory.
                  DragonlensmanWV N.A.O.L.
                  "There is nothing patriotic about hating your government or pretending you can hate your government but love your country."

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLensmanWV View Post
                    They're there in their glory.
                    Not in this thread....for me......logged on or otherwise?
                    Eyes wide open

Comment

Somebody PM Steve and see if he knows.
                      DragonlensmanWV N.A.O.L.

Comment

I'm just glad my deodorant is working. Hah! :)
                        "Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened beings; only enlightened activity." -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

I also am missing them.
                          Bart Smith, continuing to be awesome since 1982 so that you don't have to.

Love is a duet, each voice complementing each other and making them sound better than they would alone, each voice at times stepping back and letting the other shine. We've got a pretty good duet going Tina.

On April 28th, I'll be marrying my best friend. I can't wait!

Comment

They are present for me. I thought there was an option somewhere to turn the date display on/off, but now I can't find it.....
                            There are rules. Knowing those are easy. There are exceptions to the rules. Knowing those are easy. Knowing when to use them is slightly less easy. There are exceptions to the exceptions. Knowing those is a little more tricky, and know when to use those is even more so. Our industry is FULL of all of the above.

Comment

Originally posted by WFruit View Post
                              They are present for me. I thought there was an option somewhere to turn the date display on/off, but now I can't find it.....
                              Go to general settings by clicking settings on the top right. Scroll down to the time and date area, maybe it got changed somehow. Everything shows for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X