So heres the deal...

I have a working santi Le-7070pcm at my current store. I love the thing, Ive worked on gerbers before and every 3-6 months i had to replace the sliding doors and much more.

Opening another store and I'm wondering what else is out there as reliable as the Santinellis. I have my prices for another 7070 from Vsi, And quotes for the 9000. They come with the package and i like the price so far... Not feeling so happy about Santi's prices for the 1000's only because i have to add 500 here and 450 there for the blocker, pumps, etc..

So i need feed back guys. Do i spend 23-25k from santinelli and have a edger that is having parts still produced for. Or do i get what im used to (7070) and maintain as closely as possible?. Or do i go an alternate route?

-Our business will be projecting 15- 25 jobs a day, Finish only, No drill mounts(we ship out) , I have grooving machines and prefer manually doing it(unless someone has a story to win me over), hand stones of course.. i dont know, i guess im in mid stage of research.:hammer: