Thread: Grrrr... Officemate!

Angry Grrrr... Officemate!

Does anyone out there use OfficeMate in thier office? Are you having the same troubles I am having? My ledger is NEVER accurate due to software glitches. I can't get the company to fix the problem. They sold me a barcode scanner and label printer for inventory that I CAN'T USE. I also subscribed to Frames on CD to facilitate the inventory process and cant get customer service to return my calls. This is expensive software and I feel obligated to make it work (before I throw it out of the window.) Can anyone help me?

Dawn

What kind of trouble are you having on the ledgers? What version are you using? Can't help you with the scanner/barcode thing, haven't gone that route yet. Everything seems to work ok for me....maybe you need an upgrade?? We just upgraded to the newest Windows version, and the only glitch I've come across so far is the fact that my deposits aren't added up MTD, so I have to do it myself. :)

Let me know what specific problems you're having and the version and maybe we can walk through some together.

Dawn

OfficeMate

I am currently using V3.1. It is very frustrating for me because our accounts receivable ledger is always messed up. I get people on there with 0 balances, penney balances, people with huge balances that I KNOW I have cleared, and duplications. I spend a full day every month cleaning up the report as much as possible, because some it won't come off. They have sent me the rounding utility and it doesn't seem to work. It seemed like it was easier when i did it by hand. I want to make the software work, but the bugs are killing me.
    Any suggestions?

dawn

P.S. Your name is Dawn, also? cool.

Thread Information