Thread: ICE-TECH Advanced Lens Technologies Marketing Manager

Allen Weatherby
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor

ICE-TECH Advanced Lens Technologies Marketing Manager

Established Atlantic Beach, Florida based Lens Technology Company. Licensing technology and producing custom all digitally surfaced products built in our modern production environment. Technology and patents developed by this company. Company is expanding production and marketing to service optical retailers in the US. Licensing activities are worldwide.

You will be the leader and of this department and will have to manage this one person department supporting the key sales representatives and work closely with senior management to support the sales efforts.

Marketing Scope: Manage the strategic planning, development of programs within the strategic plan, and analysis of direct marketing programs. Increase customer retention and build new customer relationships, as well as adding to existing customer relations. Work with sales representatives to support their direct selling to doctors. Add to effectiveness of tradeshow activities both regionally and nationally.

Essential Functions:
    • Work with senior management to develop strategies.
    • Manage implementation of the strategic marketing plan and measure the results.

• Effectively utilize a variety of marketing channels including e-mail, direct mail, website and telephone solicitation to deliver maximum new customers, as well as marketing to retain existing customers.

• ROI, (Return On Investment) analysis to optimize marketing activities and increase effectiveness of the dollars invested. Present results in a clear and organized manner.

• Work with senior management to develop comprehensive annual marketing plan, including strategies, programs, campaigns and budget.

Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skill and Abilities Requirements):

• Detailed-orientated, hands-on approach with strong project management and prioritization skills; must be able to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously while maintaining excellent and accurate work.

• Passionate about the company and products you represent. Highly effective communication skills with outstanding writing, editing, and presentation abilities.
    • Possible travel 2-6 days per month and must be able to work independently, in office and away from the office.
    • Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.

Training and Experience:
    • 3+ years of direct and/or customer relationship marketing experience.
    • 4-year college degree from an accredited college preferred.
    • Experience in the optical industry or medical sales to doctors preferred.

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)
    Mr Weatherby,

I would like to get your email address so that I could sumitt my resume. I did locate the web sight, but did not see your email. I have been in the optical industry for 21 years and have been with a wholesale lab for the past three years. It has been my job to keep up with increase/decrease of the company and to keep up current promotions with Essilor. Monthly and Quartly promotions are a must with our company, and coming up with new ideas are always important. Thanks and I would love to get you my information.

Shawn Johnston ABOC
    zoom5013@aol.com
    228-327-1974

Thread Information