Thread: Danny Pearl

Master OptiBoarder sandeepgoodbole's Avatar
    Occupation
    Optical Retail

Unhappy Danny Pearl

Finally President Bush announced the most unhappy event.
    Daniel Pearl, the US journalist working for Wall Street Journal was brutally chopped off his head by Fundamentalist Muslims in the Pakistan.
    It was as clear as Sunlight for us in India. Mushrrough's US visit was decorativly presented with announcments of arrests involved. Actually, the arrests were made 1o-12 days ago only.Announcments were timed to ease Mushrrough to land in US.
    Pakistan's roots and foundation are laid in Hindu Hatred. they never wanted anybody other than Muslims to be in their country. It became so rediculus that they started differentiating Muslims who migrated in1947 from India as "Mujahidins" or second rate citizens.
    India has more Population of Muslims than whole population of Pakistan.
    Muslims are safest on this earth in India. Still, they( Pakis) hate us! They probably are jeoulus of our Free, Democratic and Multy Religious nature.

I am not sure if body of Pearl is found and sent to US or what.
    But that is very important , if not done yet.
    The Fundamentalist Pak Lobby accuses it might be US itself who can just make anybody disapper as he must have found some evidance of some US wrong doing and also creat a scene which puts Pakistan as Culprit and gives diplomatic edge to US cause of
    establishing a permanant Millitary base there.
    That gains ready support very easily from those who belive that Laden had nothing to do with 11 Sept.

So, the proofs US has, need also be systematically and effectivly percolated to the grassroots in Pakistan , Afghanisthan and all and terror vurnarable population in the world .
    Unless that happens, it's immpossible to arrest the Cancer of Terrorism.

Terrorisum lies in the thought and mind and not in the thing those explode.

Enlightenment of Facts, reformation of opinions and Change of Heart are the steps to fight the Terror I think. Of course, unless you have a strong hand holding a Machine Gun behind your thought, nobody listens!

Banned
    Only City in the World built over a Volcano
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I see that his death as the death of any man is tragic but I can't see why anyone is so upset and supprised at this. There are many places in this (and most) cities where if one were of the wrong ethnic group and spent enough Saturday nights there, one could expect to get one's throat cut.

The man put himself into a dangerous situation in a dangerous place, if enough people do this, some of them are going to get hurt.

Chip

Bad address email on file OptiBoard Gold Supporter Sean's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Unhappy

This is indeed a very sad situation.Especially for his wife and unborn child.I dont want to go on about Binny the mule lover here.As i have done enough of that in another thread.Mr Pearl was in a high risk job and was in the wrong place at the wrong time.I know alot of jobs have occupational hazards.Have at me if ya want.........I just tend to get a little PO'd when something as tragic and senseless as this happens.

Thread Information