Thread: WHY?!....WHY!?...why?

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Optical Laboratory Technician

WHY?!....WHY!?...why?

Why do the last 3 or 4 staples in every bar end up on the lab floor because THEY NEVER EVER WORK??!! I just wanna know why?

I'll take my pills now........
    Chris Beard
    The State of Jefferson !

I'm a Medford man – Medford, Oregon. Up in Medford, we take our time making up our minds."

Master OptiBoarder OptiBoard Silver Supporter Now I See's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by FVCCHRIS View Post
    Why do the last 3 or 4 staples in every bar end up on the lab floor because THEY NEVER EVER WORK??!! I just wanna know why?

I'll take my pills now........
    I was wondering who took my stapler! LOL! :bbg: I'm sorry, I'm not sure of the mechanics of the stapler, but hopefully it will help you to know that you are not alone! ;)

Now, put the stapler down and back.... away.... from.... the.... stapler....tomorrow is a new day! :bbg:

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Why do pills take 30 minutes to start working? I'll bet the staplers on the space shuttle work perfect. I like you Heather! I'm OK now....:)
    Chris Beard
    The State of Jefferson !

I'm a Medford man – Medford, Oregon. Up in Medford, we take our time making up our minds."

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Why are you playing with a stapler in the bar? Your supposed to be drinking! and by the way your work is way cooler cause you have a bar in the lab. lol
    :cheers::cheers::cheers:
    • Optician
    • Frame Maker/Designer
    • Teacher of the art of crafting handmade eyewear.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Why do pills take 30 minutes to start working? I'll bet the staplers on the space shuttle work perfect. I like you Heather! I'm OK now....:)
    30 Minutes, hell your lucky, mine usually take an hour or more and by then the reason I needed them doesn't matter.

The reason the space shuttle staplers work so well is they cost a million dollars. And why are you playing with a stapler in a bar? Inquiring minds want to know.

Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    Why do the last 3 or 4 staples in every bar end up on the lab floor because THEY NEVER EVER WORK??!!

Cause the spring is stretched less at the end and has less pressure forcing the staples in place.

Let gravity do the work of the spring, Hold the stapler upside down to use the last few.

...or was it rhetorical? :D

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Quote Originally Posted by braheem24 View Post
    Cause the spring is stretched less at the end and has less pressure forcing the staples in place.

Let gravity do the work of the spring, Hold the stapler upside down to use the last few.

...or was it rhetorical? :D
    Hey, good idea! I'm not in a bar guys, I had to swear off on those many years ago. The staples come in "bars" that you slide into your stapler(ask Braheem-he knows). I'll have to invent a progressive stapler spring that does a better job, or a pneumatic one that has a hose connected to it(or little CO2 cartridges like my pellet pistol)-that would work. I could save businesses across the planet millions in savings on staples. I have to work now.
    Chris Beard
    The State of Jefferson !

Thread Information