Thread: Licensed FT/PT Opticians wanted in Northern Virginia

OptiBoard Professional eyecarepro's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Licensed FT/PT Opticians wanted in Northern Virginia

Target Optical is known for its fresh style, unique products, and exclusive designer brands. Customers look to the red bull's-eye for fashion, quality, and fantastic value. Our Team Members are confident and creative, compassionate and caring, trendy and fun.
    Come be a part of a team that knows success! Target Optical has 250 optical locations throughout the U.S. and growing rapidly. We are opening two new locations in the Northern Virginia area this year and are looking for the right individuals to run the stores. License is preferred, but not necessary for some of the positions we have available.
    This is an excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth, fantastic income potential and an incredible benefits package.

For more information on the positions available please feel free to PM me and we can discuss further details.

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Hello, my name is Crystal O'Quinn. I currently live in Abingdon, VA and I am a State Licensed Optician in Virginia. I am also NCLE certified and ABO certified. I am currently unemployed and am seeking full-time employed. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further regarding any positions that you may have available. I do have an Associate's Degree from J Sargeant Reynolds Community College and an Associate's Degree in Accounting as well. I am open to relocation as well. I may be contacted at 276-698-8363 at your convenience. Thank you very much. Sincerely, Crystal O'Quinn

Thread Information