Thread: Seeking Experienced Optician/Optical Manager for South Dallas private practice

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Optometrist

Seeking Experienced Optician/Optical Manager for South Dallas private practice

FT position available for a personable, dependable, self-motivated optician/optical manager. A minimum of two years of optical experience is required with a strong sales background. Also must be knowledgeable with OfficeMate software.

In addition to optical responsibilities, must be willing to cross-train in other areas such as answering phones, ordering contact lenses, authorizing insurance, and pre-testing for the doctor.

We are looking for someone who is truly passionate about optical and excels in it!

Please send a personal statement, resume, and salary requirement for immediate consideration to optodr2020@yahoo.com or fax to 469-272-3940.

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Arrow

Is this position still available? I am moving to Dallas area in mid-March and am looking for employment. I have 30+ years in the field. I am well versed in high end frame purchasing and dispensing, all aspects of vision insurances, as well as managing OD/MD practices and dispensaries in Los Angeles and San Diego, CA. Also proficient in Officemate software.

Regards,
    Nancy M Pittman
    518-598-3695

Thread Information