Good Evening Everybody,

My name is Jonathan Sabbah from Optikam and I am the VP of Business Development.

On behalf of all the hard working people who work at and with Optikam to bring the best possible kiosk dispensing solution to the Optical market for progressive minded ECP's, we would like to extend a big Thank You.

Despite these hard economic times, we would like to thank all ECP's that have visited us at VEW. It was our pleasure going through multiple facet of the system (i.e. kiosk dispensing solution) and discussing with various ECP's how the former can assist through all the stages of the dispensing process.

We certainly hope that our presentations of the system were informative as well beneficial to all ECP's understanding of how dispensing systems can help a practice grow financially. The feedback gathered from ECP's on how to constantly better our system, is as always greatly appreciated.

On a parting note, a special thanks to all ECP's that have purchased a system at the show is called for.

Optikam Tech Inc. wishes not only to salute all those who invested in the Optikam system but, because of you have made this show (i.e. VEW 09') Optikam's most successful show yet.

THANK YOU.

Best regards,

Jonathan Sabbah
VP, Business Development
Optikam Tech Inc.
Tel: 1.888.356.3311 ext:102