Reviewer: Harry Chiling

Ratings:
    Quality:
    Ease of use:
    Customer service of the manufacturer or distributor:
    Value:
    Overall:

Review:
    The my vision express software works as described and has many advantages. The software does not lock up if software support is not purchased which allows offices to do business as usual even with an older version. Has an exam module that integrates well, although the user interface on the exam module is a bit cumbersome an unorganized. Phone support and issues for the most part have been easily dealt with and resolved, in one case the company even had a new release to their software to address an issue that our office was having. [strike]Their was one issue that not only went unresolved but the company was down right confrontational about which is the reasoning behind the 1 star for customer service, even after offering a comprimise and a solution on multiple occasions the company had no interest in resolving the issue.[/strike]

Would you purchase this product or other products from this company based on your experience with this product?:
    Yes [strike]and No[/strike], the software performs all of the functions necessary with purchased additional modules, more than adequately. [strike]The sales staff leaves much to be desired.[/strike]

PS - Turns out that the module was not anticipated to cost additional dollars on their part, however since a third party application was integrated their was an additional cost that was associated with the module due to that, it was never explained this way in the past so I changed my rateing to reflect a miscommunication rather than an ommision in features. I can't fault a company for a sound business decision, also my dealings with one of their sales managers was at first unpleasant, however again it was due to a miscommunication and ultimately I respect the guy more for being passionate about his companies product.

I have no financial interest in the company who makes and/or distributes the product I am reviewing or in any of their competitors.
    Last edited by HarryChiling; 10-16-2009 at 03:06 PM.
    1st* HTML5 Tracer Software
    1st Mac Compatible Tracer Software
    1st Linux Compatible Tracer Software

*Dave at OptiVision has a web based tracer integration package that's awesome.

Thread Information