Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ought to be a great caption for this photo..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ought to be a great caption for this photo..

There's got to be some great captions for this Reuters photo, but I'm too tired to think of one. Maybe you've got one..

Are you reading more posts and enjoying it less? Make RadioFreeRinsel your next Internet port of call ...

"Let me tell you, my little friend here, Ahmadi, is one heck of a kisser! Our wedding will be in Caracas, after our love child is born...."

Comment

"You think I'm nuts? This guy right here? He's crazy! This one time, back in college...."
      Do not postpone joy

Comment

Now does he look like he could even spell plutonium?

Comment

Let me introduce you to my little friend!

Or,

All your nukes are belong to us!
          DragonlensmanWV N.A.O.L.
          "There is nothing patriotic about hating your government or pretending you can hate your government but love your country."

Comment

...he was so drunk! So while he was passed out, I drew on his forehead with a sharpie.... see it?
            ...Just ask me...

Comment

This is why the sanctions can't include razors.
              ...Just ask me...

Comment

Originally posted by FullCircle View Post
                "You think I'm nuts? This guy right here? He's crazy! This one time, back in college...."
                You shoulda seen what he did, once, at band camp!
                DragonlensmanWV N.A.O.L.
                "There is nothing patriotic about hating your government or pretending you can hate your government but love your country."

Comment

Originally posted by rinselberg View Post
                  There's got to be some great captions for this Reuters photo, but I'm too tired to think of one. Maybe you've got one..

In a surprise twist, Ahmadi-Nejad pulled out a dummy and entertained reporters with his ventriloquism.

Comment

"We were playing with a rubber dart gun when I got him right between the eyes.

When he pulled it off it left a hickey right there."

Comment

Pssssst, don't tell anyone but he thought it was Ash Wednesday.:p

Comment

"This guy has really got his Shiite together."

Comment

My fav...

"I love this guy like a brother. He will answer your question in a minute.

But first WE DANCE THE MAMUSHKA!"

Comment

"This guy right here? This is my good friend Rinselberg! Pull my finger, Rinnsey." :p
                            ...Just ask me...

Comment

Don't worry, I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night..

Are you reading more posts and enjoying it less? Make RadioFreeRinsel your next Internet port of call ...

Comment

Working...
                              X