Thread: The Right Mayor.

Master OptiBoarder sandeepgoodbole's Avatar
    Occupation
    Optical Retail

Thumbs up The Right Mayor.

Gulliani has set an example to the whole world by his personal presence on the Front. This Right Mayor also did his Best to fight the Nightmare. I appriciate his dedication and hard work.
    Congrates to him, his team and the people who conferred Man of the Year Awarad to him.

Bad address email on file Darris Chambless's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Hello Sande,

I concur. Rudy did more for New York City than any mayor in years. He cleaned it up, made Time Square a place you could be at night with few worries and basically gave the city it's self respect back. Rudy deserves great respect for taking on such a task and succeeding in a manner that no one thought would be possible.

Here's to Mayor Gulliani :cheers: May his work continue on for the city of New York.

I wish he'd run for the Senate in Hillary's district, but then she'd probably just change districts (illegally of course, but no one would say anything) and buy her votes there instead ;)

Take care.

Darris C.

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Before Rudy became the (sherriff) mayor, I would stay in New Jersey, hop over to NYC for the Vision Expo show, and split before dark. I wasn't paranoid, just had some family mmembers have terrible experiences there.

Now, I drive in on Thursday, get a parking lot on the street(between 2 & 3 PM), and leave my car parked there all weekend. I stay at the Excelsior, walk to the subway, and walk to the Javits Center. After the show, we go down to the village for dinner, then try to catch a show. We usually end up walking back after late drinks around 2:00 AM. Last year, we brought our 4 year old and he experienced his first rollerblading adventure in Central Park. At the end of the weekend, we find our car (still on the street), and drive off with great memories.

Do you remember all the liberals moaning (yeah, they still are) about the "police state" the Mayor threw the city into? Remember when he had the nerve to arrest jaywalkers ? Look at the results, I don't care about his family life; that's his business. All I know is that he gave me, and the residents of NYC the freedom to come outside again and enjoy the many benefits of a great city.

Bad address email on file Don Lee's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Last December my wife and I spent some time in NYC. We stayed in Manhattan. We had no problems whatsoever. We walked to the 21 Club then walked to Rockefeller Center at 1 am in the morning. We walked all over Greenich Village at night, rode the subway, and cruised Broadway. We never had any fear.

If if heard it once I hear it a thousand times "Do you think Gulliani had anything to do with it?". What a concept to enforce already enacted laws.

I can't wait to visit NYC again.

Don

Thread Information