Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite Christmas Special?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steph,
    I'm Mister Freeze-Miser, I'm Mr. Snow;
    I'm Mr. White Christmas, I'm Mr. 10 below.
    They call me "Snow-Miser," whatever I touch,
    turns to snow in my clutch,
    I'm too much...
    da da da da daaaaaah da, da da da da daaaaaah da!

And don't forget the little dancing freeze-misers that go along with the song and dance! My kids thought it was quite funny! My son does this thing of bouncing up and down with his hands flapping (kind of odd, actually, but it means he's enjoying himself). They've watched it twice so far... (strangely, it didn't come on CBS, but it has been on FoxFamily a few times).
    Pete Hanlin, ABOM
    Vice President Professional Services
    Essilor of America

http://linkedin.com/in/pete-hanlin-72a3a74

Comment

Pete,
      Thank's again for the airing info........Watched it,Loved it..........Taped IT!:D

Comment

That's odd...
        It didn't show here at the time the website said (fortunately, I watched it the night before with my kids on another channel)!

Glad you liked it!
        Pete Hanlin, ABOM
        Essilor of America

Comment

Ok Pete, I think Heat Miser goes (correct me if I am wrong) I'm Mr. Heat Miser I'm Mr. Sun I'm Mr. Heat Blister I'm Mr.101 they call me Heat miser whatever I touch seems to melt in my clutch...dadadadaahhhhhhh Or something like that. For some bizarre reason me and a friend of mine used to sing it all the time. I am not 100% positive though. I got most of it anyway. Ever notice how we seem to have a plethora of useless information? If I put this much effort into my job I may have already been rich by now!! LOL!!!

Steph

Comment

That's odd

I was lucky enough to be channel surfing when i happen upon a channel that was showing a small commercial of their night time line up.

Comment

Howdy Dude,

"I'm Mr. Freeze miser. I'm Mr. Snow. I'm Mr. Frost bite. I'm Mr. 10 below. Friends call me Freeze miser, whatever I touch...freezes in my clutch. I'm too much!", "I'm Mr. Heat Miser. I'm Mr. Sun. I'm Mr. Heat stroke. I'm Mr. 101. Friends call me Heat miser, whatever I touch...melts in my clutch. I'm too much!" :)

What do you think?

Darris C.

Comment

Re: The long-eared donkey

Originally posted by JennyP
                Diane:
                My daughter, who is the absolute authority on most all (american) animated programs, assures me that the donkey, and title of the program you were referring to is "Nestor".
                jP
                Jenny,

You're right. It was Nestor... I can hear his mother saying it reminding him to protect his ears. Was it " Ears Nestor"? I'm gonna look for it again, and watch it.

Diane
                Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

Darris,
                  I think you were visiting "Booze-miser" when you last watched the show!

I'm Mr. Heat-miser, I'm Mr. Sun, I'm Mr. Green Christmas, I'm Mr. 101... friends call me 'Heat-Miser,' whatever I touch melts away in my clutch- I'm too much!

There are other verses of the song where with the words "heat blister," however- so I'll give you that. It is actually beginning to concern me that I actually remember all the words to these stupid songs, so I'm going to have to drag out my tape of "A Christmas Carol" and start watching some serious Christmas stuff (that is, if I can find it before I pack up the big TV, which is going with "her")!
                  :(
                  Pete Hanlin, ABOM
                  Essilor of America

Comment

Christmas Specials

I really like 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' because Linus gets to tell us the story of Christmas.

Another special I like has Fred Astaire narrating, but I can't remember the title.

The old animated 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas' is a hoot. I can't stand the movie.

Don

Comment

Working...
                    X