Thread: Optician needed for Optical Boutique Fort Worth Texas

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)

Wave Optician needed for Optical Boutique Fort Worth Texas

Amazing opportunity for the right person. Experienced required, ABO Certification desired but not required. Strong selling skills a must. Experience with insurances, VSP, Eyemed, etc. a plus. Very friendly office with no micro-managing so a self starter is also a must. Must be dependable and detail oriented. This is a DRAMA free office and we plan on keeping it that way. Our business has become so busy we need to add another person to our office family, we have very little turn-over. Hours are M-F 9-6, we work just one Saturday morning a month. Excellent pay, benefits & bonus.

Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)

Please keep you eyes open for anyone

who might be interested in this position.

Thanks!!!

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Dispensing optician

Hi Shelley. I'm inquiring about the job you posted recently. I have over 15 yrs experience in the business including 6 yrs working as an Ophthamalogist's assistant. I am not licensed or certified but have many yrs of hands on experience as a dispensing optician. I currently live in Virginia but am considering moving back to Texas, which is my native state. If this position has not been taken, I would love to talk to you more about it.

Thank you

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Hi Shelly,
    I live in Arlington Tx. with 30 yrs experience as an optician, I am a great sales person, loves working with people, and woul love to be in a drama free enviroment if this position is still open please feel free to contact me.
    Thank You,
    Meissa Layman

Occupation
    Ophthalmic Technician

Optician needed for Optical Boutique Fort Worth Texas

Quote Originally Posted by shelleygirl View Post
    Amazing opportunity for the right person. Experienced required, ABO Certification desired but not required. Strong selling skills a must. Experience with insurances, VSP, Eyemed, etc. a plus. Very friendly office with no micro-managing so a self starter is also a must. Must be dependable and detail oriented. This is a DRAMA free office and we plan on keeping it that way. Our business has become so busy we need to add another person to our office family, we have very little turn-over. Hours are M-F 9-6, we work just one Saturday morning a month. Excellent pay, benefits & bonus.
    Hello, Ms Shelley!

I am interested in the position of Optician. I have 24 years of experience, am also a Certified Contact Lens Fitter and licensed. I also have experience with insurances, auto-refractor/keratometers and auto-tonometers. Please message me to discuss this amazing opportunity. Let's talk!
    Last edited by surfsopt; 04-14-2009 at 10:17 PM.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Are you still in need?

I have 10+ years in the Optical field. I am ABOC and available asap. I have worked for corporate and private practice. My schedule is very flexible. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you for your time,

Bethany Yarbrough
    cbyarbrough@charter.net
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information