My Vision Express Announces Release of v7.0

Insight Software, LLC has released Version 7.0 of its popular Practice Management/EMR software, My Vision Express. See below for version highlights or visit http://MyVisionExpress.com. A free 30-day trial is available at the site or by calling 877-882-7456.

Highlights of My Vision Express 7.0:

Screen Layout Customizer is available via the optional customizer. Customization of screen layouts, receipts, lab copies and reports can be done providing great flexibility
Included six customized reports Patient Order Summary, Aged Receivables Patient, Aged Receivables Insurance, Orders by Item Type Summary, Frame Inventory by Collection, Frame Inventory by Manufacturer and custom Patient File Folder Label for Dymo 30327
Store unlimited patient insurances with detailed insurance information including card scans
In Rx Pad added the Medication Quicklist option. Selecting a medication from Quicklist automatically populates the Rx configuration from Medications setup saving a lot of time and errors
Record Second Pair Sales
For recalls and mailings create Unique Address List that eliminates duplicate addresses saving postage
For multi-location offices in different time-zones, added support for Time zone with Daylight savings per location
EMR Coder functionality to suggest exam level to bill. Coder specifies the correct exam level to code based on the elements specified in the exam record
EMR Eyemaginations interface launches custom Eyemaginations videos based on patient diagnosis and procedures and records it to the exam education record
EMR Low Vision section has been added
EMR link stamps to procedure and diagnosis codes so they are automatically filled in when the corresponding stamp is used in Internal and External Eye drawing. A maximum of three procedure and diagnosis codes can be linked to each stamp
Fully customizable EMR Custom Fields section has been added to capture custom Exam data not presently being captured
EMR Addendums can be now added
More detailed information on My Vision Express 7.0 features can be found at Release Notes