TRANSITIONS ANNOUNCES GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF WATCH AND WIN SWEEPSTAKES
Jeanne Lu, San Francisco, Wins Ultimate Soccer Getaway for Four to Los Angeles
PINELLAS PARK, Fla., Nov. 24, 2008 – Transitions Optical, Inc. has wrapped up its Watch and Win Sweepstakes, awarding the grand prize of an ultimate soccer trip for four to Los Angeles to Jeanne Lu of San Francisco, Calif.

The Watch and Win sweepstakes was promoted from March 30 through November during Telefutura’s telecast of Major League Soccer. Transitions aired its commercial in Spanish for the first time during the 2008 Sunday games – reaching an estimate 127.5 million consumers about the sweepstakes and the importance of healthy sight and everyday benefits of Transitions® lenses. The commercial drove consumers to a Web site (www.transitions.com/watchandwin), available in English or Spanish, where they could learn more about healthy sight and answer a variety of questions for a chance to win weekly soccer-themed prizes, including the grand prize trip.

Lu recently traveled with her family to Los Angeles, where they enjoyed a fun weekend getaway and scored tickets to a live soccer game.

“When I saw the Transitions commercial on TV, its message really got my attention. I logged onto the Web site to learn more, and can’t believe I won,” said Lu. “Transitions Optical has really provided a great experience for my entire family. We’ve always wanted to see a soccer game in person and can’t thank Transitions enough for the opportunity.”