Thread: Just opened and signed up with a new lab

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Optical Retail

Just opened and signed up with a new lab

I was recently involved in opening a new office and we are using Visionweb to submit our orders. I signed up for a different lab a few weeks ago and we are having problems. When I submit orders with Crizal they get hung up in the system. If I use the house AR it goes through with no problems. When I use eyefinity to submit VSP orders all is good even with Crizal. The lab is telling me that my office is the only one they are having this problem with. Does anyone have any suggestions. I like using visionweb because it is linked to me Officemate software. If I use eyefinity then I am charged per trnasaction and that suck considering that I am ordering around 8-10 jobs a day.:hammer:

Banned
    Only City in the World built over a Volcano
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Tell them that if they don't stop having the problem, you will be the only one they no longer have any problems with.
    There's lots of good fish in the sea, and a lot of labs that will beg for you're business.

Chip

Rising Star
    Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field

Wave We are happy to help!

All orders are submitted to the lab the same way on VisionWeb, regardless of the product/lens treatments, etc., so there should be no reason why Crizal orders are getting hung up in the VisionWeb system.

It may be possible that your lab outsources Crizal AR orders to a Crizal processing center, which may make the finished job take longer than when you specify their in-house AR.

I encourage you to contact VisionWeb's Customer Service team at 800-874-6601, who can identify any issues and contact your lab, if needed. Our team is happy to help you in any way we can!

- VisionWeb:)

Occupation
    Optical Retail
    Nope, they have their own Crizal coating machine. So I have no idea, but anyways. They told me today that it was a communication error between visionweb and the system that they use. I am giving them an ultimatum this week and if they can't fix it then bye bye to them.

Banned
    Only City in the World built over a Volcano
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    What does "signed up with..." mean? Do now have to enter into a contract to do business with a lab? I always thought a credit app. was insult enough.

Chip

Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)

Big Smile If they don't want to

My name is Jeff, VLS would be more than happy to do your work for you ;) Really we are a family owned, full service lab in Va. We have customers all over the U.S. We believe in giving our customers the best of everything. We can do everything the big guys can but better. We offer all brands of lenses. Give us a call if you would like 1-877-699-4343.

Ps I’m sure we can beat your current labs price.

Occupation
    Optical Retail
    by sign up I meant that we opened an account with them.

OptiBoardaholic
    Occupation
    Ophthalmologist
    Quote Originally Posted by mangledmaille View Post
    I was recently involved in opening a new office and we are using Visionweb to submit our orders. I signed up for a different lab a few weeks ago and we are having problems. When I submit orders with Crizal they get hung up in the system. If I use the house AR it goes through with no problems. When I use eyefinity to submit VSP orders all is good even with Crizal. The lab is telling me that my office is the only one they are having this problem with. Does anyone have any suggestions. I like using visionweb because it is linked to me Officemate software. If I use eyefinity then I am charged per trnasaction and that suck considering that I am ordering around 8-10 jobs a day.:hammer:
    I didn't know that it cost to use eyefnity? What is the charge? Is visionweb free? Is visionweb pretty identical to eyefinity? I never knew that we had a choice of not using eyefinity for our vsp patients.

Thread Information