Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Look at Sarah Palin's Glasses...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHO CARES!!!!

Comment

Just a thaught...

Do you think she's trying to make John McCain look younger???:hammer::hammer:

Comment

I figured all the opticians were noticing the same thing as I was. Those lenses are NOT Rx. Not even a tiny bit of displacement. I would bet she does wear CLs since her early pics show no glasses. Her later pics do even the ones outdoors with a dead moose. Maybe we should look at the earlier pics to see if we can pick anything up.

Comment

Why not just ask her, she seems to be an honest woman (hard to concieve in a politician)? I am sure she would share.

Comment

I wish there was a "smiley" to my right that shows a face puking.

Comment

Originally posted by cocoisland58 View Post
              I figured all the opticians were noticing the same thing as I was. Those lenses are NOT Rx. Not even a tiny bit of displacement. I would bet she does wear CLs since her early pics show no glasses. Her later pics do even the ones outdoors with a dead moose. Maybe we should look at the earlier pics to see if we can pick anything up.
              There was a picture floating around a few weeks ago taken during her first pregnancy, almost 20 years ago. She was wearing big, ugly, 80s Sally Jesse Raphael glasses in it.

Comment

Originally posted by chip anderson View Post
                Quite possible she has correction in some glasses but does not choose to wear the for public and TV appearance (Those with a lot of plus or a lot of minus or even a lot of cylinder can alter one's appearance a bit). She may feel "naked" without any glasses at all as she might wear them for day to day tasks all the time but doesn't want to appear "bug eyed" or some similar bad image with Rx in them.

Chip
                I'll go with this explanation. Some campaign candid photos show a lot of shadows and reflections. I would say they made her a second pair sans Rx for certain speaking and formal photo engagements.

Comment

"want to be VP"................................

Originally posted by cocoisland58 View Post
                  I'll go with this explanation. Some campaign candid photos show a lot of shadows and reflections. I would say they made her a second pair sans Rx for certain speaking and formal photo engagements.
                  Here you go opticians ..................a new niche to make money.

Advertise plano high end Sarah glasses as the new "want to be VP" is wearing.

"No need for eye exam, no Rx needed, no PD, no seg height, no distortion, full warranty of 2 years. Special "want to be VP" discount."

:D :hammer:

Comment

Originally posted by chip anderson View Post
                    Why not just ask her, she seems to be an honest woman (hard to concieve in a politician)? I am sure she would share.

I don't know chip, I'd be afraid if I asked she'd tell me about her shoes or something instead.;)
                    Do not postpone joy

Comment

Originally posted by FullCircle View Post
                      I don't know chip, I'd be afraid if I asked she'd tell me about her shoes or something instead.;)
                      Or shoot you from a plane.;)
                      DragonlensmanWV N.A.O.L.
                      "There is nothing patriotic about hating your government or pretending you can hate your government but love your country."

Comment

Politicians.....................

Politicians of every orientation learn fast..............faster than we like.

Comment

Working...
                        X