Fellow Opti-Boarders,

We will be offering demos of our 20-20 Office Solutions at the OLA in New Orleans. To schedule a demo please call (909) 268-5934.

====PRESS RELEASE=====

PC Assistance, Inc., (www.pc-assistance.com ) a technology consulting firm specializing in software development, networking and Internet development has introduced a new solution for the Optical Industry. 20/20 Office Solutions, Inc. (www.20-20officesolutions.com ) is a flexible, customizable software program designed to meet the ever-changing business needs of the optical care community.

Kevin Walker has been named Vision Care Industry Analyst at 20-20 Office Solutions, Inc. Mr. Walker has been a licensed Optician since 1985 and helped develop Software and Internet Solutions for the Optical community since 1998. He is helping to introduce EDI Solutions, Device Integration, Websites and customized Point-of-Sale software solutions to the vision care market. “With my extensive knowledge in the retail, manufacturing and development sides of the industry, I can leverage my technical expertise to assist vision care companies.” 20-20 Office Solutions differs from others by offering an array of customizable programs and bridge work software.”

Software customization and integration experience since 1989 allows 20-20 Office Solutions, Inc. to configure or integrate a program to meet any level of sophistication. Additional information is available at: (716) 929-2020.