Thread: O'mar what a shame

Bad address email on file John R's Avatar
    Occupation
    Consumer or Non-Eyecare field

Crier O'mar what a shame

Well we did warn them that there would be loss of life, and to now here that the Leader of the taliban has lost his 10 year old son on the first night of boming is well very poinient...
    He was present at the hosiptal pleading with the doctors to save his son, but seems to have missed the point that he could have saved his son and most likly many other lives by just handing over one Bin Laden. Its sad to read This report from the BBC but they have only their leaders to blame, Is one life really worth all the suffering they are going to have to go through.
    I wish death on no one but time has come for thoses who do to suffer their own fate..

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I always find it interesting that to these Islamic nutballs, the deaths of THEIR civilians is cause for Holy War........but killing American civilians is just another day at the office.

I hate to see the death of innocents....unfortunately, that 10 year old in another couple of yours would no doubt become a soldier against us. So, call it pro-active!

Master OptiBoarder Joann Raytar's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    What is sad is the propaganda going around right now. CNN was the only network, and I believe there was only one report, that filmed everyday, moderate Pakistanis going about with their lives. I believe the report featured a downtown nightclub where they were having a benefit night. The truth is many of the countries in the Middle East and South Asia are becomming more progressive and most of the folks there are very moderate politically. Even the current state of Afganistan is new to the Afgans. They had been a moderate nation before the Russian invasion and the Taliban takeover. The Taliban basically kicked them when they were down.

Unfortunately, even in the Middle East, money talks and Bin Laden is paying. He is spreading his propaganda to a nation that wants recovery; I believe this is the same method that Hitler used on a depression era Germany. If the leader of the Taliban cared for his son he should have realized that we are in an age where it is economic might that does battle in the world today. The amount Bin Laden offers is only a drop in the pan compared to what could be thiers if they joined the world economy. Now, Bin Laden has gotten Afganistan ostrasized from all other economies except for maybe Iraq. What did they expect to get out of harvesting opium popies as a trade, a seat on the drug world stock exchange? Thier efforts should have been being put into other products like food harvests.

Drugs and murder are not religious causes. It is unfortunate that NATO and others enabled the raping of Afganistan that let things get this far.

Thread Information