Chanell frames from Luxotica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chanell frames from Luxotica

Does anybody have any expirience in selling the new Chanell line from Luxotica?
    Good sellers?
    Bad Sellers?

The fly off the shelves like hotcakes! Im not sure about the YOU-Ess-OF-Aye, but here in Aus, its very hard to get a Chanel account
    Its ok!.....I work at an independant!....and no, thats NOT on sale.

Comment

The fly off the shelves like hotcakes.........................

Originally posted by Ammo View Post

The fly off the shelves like hotcakes! Im not sure about the YOU-Ess-OF-Aye, but here in Aus, its very hard to get a Chanel account
      .......................Then you also feed the beast that is in direct competition with you.

Comment

They are in demand in my area, given the amount of them I see on the soccer mom's heads. It just that Chanel is a bear to deal with, insane opening minimums and even crazier return policies.
        • [*=left]Optician
          [*=left]Frame Maker/Designer
          [*=left]Teacher of the art of crafting handmade eyewear.

Comment

What is up with all the old threads being dredged up today?
          There are rules. Knowing those are easy. There are exceptions to the rules. Knowing those are easy. Knowing when to use them is slightly less easy. There are exceptions to the exceptions. Knowing those is a little more tricky, and know when to use those is even more so. Our industry is FULL of all of the above.

Comment

Originally posted by WFruit View Post
            What is up with all the old threads being dredged up today?
            Perhaps, a yearning for that decade known as the ZEROS! Ahhhh.....the good old days!
            Eyes wide open

Comment

Old threads pop up when the OptiBoard seems to be sleeping and not many post's are made.

Comment

Just spoke with the rep last week. 80 pc minimum order to open then you have to keep at least 60 on the boards.
                A lack of planning on your part DOES NOT constitute an emergency on mine!

Comment

Originally posted by uncut View Post
                  Perhaps, a yearning for that decade known as the ZEROS! Ahhhh.....the good old days!
                  AHHHHH the aught naughts, what a glorious decade!

Comment

Ah...the ol' heady days of yore. And to Bob, 80 piece minimum buy-in? Wow, that's just about ridiculous. No wonder why I don't carry them!

Comment

Originally posted by Fedora
                      I love Chanel sunglasses

What do you think about?
                      J'adore!! <3
                      Its ok!.....I work at an independant!....and no, thats NOT on sale.

Comment

Obstruction of visual field,.............................

Obstruction of visual field, dangerous for driving, walking, soccer and many more.

Comment

Originally posted by Fedora
                          I love Chanel sunglasses

What do you think about?

And do you sell them online for less than we can afford to? DO you have a B&M store or just sell online?
                          Looks like spam to me.
                          DragonlensmanWV N.A.O.L.
                          "There is nothing patriotic about hating your government or pretending you can hate your government but love your country."

Comment

Working...
                          X