Thread: Heading towards the heat

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Heading towards the heat

How much further south in the states can I go.

I am hoping to find an opportunity south of Tucson in Green Valley/Sahuarity area I'll be back later to post resume.

Yvette

On the Sunset Tour! Framebender's Avatar
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor

As a former Colorado person. . . .

you might want to check out Texas. There is a fairly strong Opticians Association. Money is better than Colorado by a bunch. People are nice and the roses have been blooming here since mid February. Val and I ended up here just north of Austin. For a rider, the hill country is gorgeous and the drivers are way more courteous than in Colorado. I just bought a new 08 Crossbones and even though we're in rainy season I'll still be able to ride at least 3 days this week.

Come on down, the weather's fine. We're in the music capital of the world. We've got the best bar-b-que & beer!! What else does one need?!? The state ROT (Republic of Texas) rally is about 6 weeks off. Southwest flies direct from here to Denver for $79.00 each way alot of the year so if you need a snow fix you can get it. I haven't felt the need myself!

Good luck to you!!
    :cheers::cheers::cheers:
    Days where my gratitude exceed my expectations are very good days!

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by Framebender View Post
    you might want to check out Texas. There is a fairly strong Opticians Association. Money is better than Colorado by a bunch. People are nice and the roses have been blooming here since mid February. Val and I ended up here just north of Austin. For a rider, the hill country is gorgeous and the drivers are way more courteous than in Colorado. I just bought a new 08 Crossbones and even though we're in rainy season I'll still be able to ride at least 3 days this week.

Come on down, the weather's fine. We're in the music capital of the world. We've got the best bar-b-que & beer!! What else does one need?!? The state ROT (Republic of Texas) rally is about 6 weeks off. Southwest flies direct from here to Denver for $79.00 each way alot of the year so if you need a snow fix you can get it. I haven't felt the need myself!

Good luck to you!!
    :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Framebender,

It all sounds great but it has to do with family. My mom is getting older and I want to be closer so that my sister and I can take turns with care. Right now she won't fly to visit and will take the bus up to Colorado which is not safe I am going down south 2-3 times a year and heck I better just move there.

Otherwise BBQ, George Strait, Beer sounds great.

Y.

Thread Information