Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Entrepreneur Needed!

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Wave yep

Quote Originally Posted by chip anderson View Post
    Your mustash?
    It's light, but it's there like what guy's call peach fuzz, above the lip, can't stand it, but if I can make more money from my employer because my sales are better and they start calling me a Goddess, I'll think about dying it darker and letting it grow..:hammer:

Banned
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Guys and gals, I hope you'll forgive a bit of fun I've had here lately. The thing is, most opinions here tend to be the same and those who disagree tend to be timid about it.
    I really respect (and wish I was as capable as) most of you here, for what it's worth.
    I won't say which points I've made were serious, but I will say this...I regret, truly regret, some offensive comments I made regarding Chris Ryser. Apologies are cheap, and the best apology I can give is to say again that I wish our industry hadn't devolved into what it is, and I would give anything to apprentice under Chris for a year or more.
    Having said that, I will continue to share what I think is the truth about our industry, whether it's pleasant or not.
    Thanks for putting up with me.

Manuf. Lens Surface Treatments
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor

Blue Jumper Apology....................................

Quote Originally Posted by Paul E. Carbonate View Post
    ................the best apology I can give is to say again that I wish our industry hadn't devolved into what it is, and I would give anything to apprentice under Chris for a year or more.
    Having said that, I will continue to share what I think is the truth about our industry, whether it's pleasant or not.
    Paul E. Carbonate..........That seems to be a fair statement. Hope you will make some good contributions under your new motto and flag.

Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul E. Carbonate View Post
    Guys and gals, I hope you'll forgive a bit of fun I've had here lately. The thing is, most opinions here tend to be the same and those who disagree tend to be timid about it.
    I really respect (and wish I was as capable as) most of you here, for what it's worth.
    I won't say which points I've made were serious, but I will say this...I regret, truly regret, some offensive comments I made regarding Chris Ryser. Apologies are cheap, and the best apology I can give is to say again that I wish our industry hadn't devolved into what it is, and I would give anything to apprentice under Chris for a year or more.
    Paul,

I find it refreshing, it's definately not what I'm used to hearing but like you said it stinks of truth. It would be nice to have the skills of Chris Ryser if you were an opticians practiceing yesterday, but it's far more prudent to practice today and tommorow. I am finding out that I have to do less and less of the things I pride my self on if I am to increase business and make more money. It's a trade off and unfortunetly that's what it's gotta be. Keep the jabs coming.
    1st* HTML5 Tracer Software
    1st Mac Compatible Tracer Software
    1st Linux Compatible Tracer Software

*Dave at OptiVision has a web based tracer integration package that's awesome.

Thread Information