Hakim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hakim

I went to Hakim on my lunch yesterday. We have on down the street. I was surprised to see that besides the massive ton of Hakim frames that Lux was the second most predominant brand. I thought this to be unusual.

What is unusual is Hakim's incredible expansion. The company is growing exponentially, and there really does not seem to be many customers going in there.

So how is he funding this?

Comment

Our sales have actually increased since they moved in down the street.

I have no idea.

Comment

hey mods. can you move this to the Canada group?

Comment

Maybe.................

Originally posted by edKENdance View Post
          hey mods. can you move this to the Canada group?
          There was some rumor that Hakim had sold out or partially sold out....................maybe Lux has a little finger planted there.

:D

Comment

Lux doesn't have a little finger. Only a middle one. :bbg:

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Ryser View Post
              There was some rumor that Hakim had sold out or partially sold out....................maybe Lux has a little finger planted there.

:D
              Yep. I don't know how much we can believe though. It is possible, it has probability, but does not mean it is happening. I think because of Hakim's size, people expect Lux to take it over. Some argue that Hakim is expanding because they want to make the company more attractive to Lux.

Only time knows

Comment

Well what I have heard is that Lux is interested in buying Hak so he is trying to buy up as many stores as he can. He then will turn around and sell them for 1 million a store, even if the sales are low. There are two stores in my area and they don't seem to be doing very well at all.

Comment

1 million a store? I don't understand that whatsoever. But then again I don't understand who the hell buys anything from Hakim...their stores are always such a friggin' mess how does anyone find anything in there?

Comment

Pictures.....................

Have a laugh at some pictures;

Comment

Working...
                    X