Insight Software LLC and VisionWeb Announce Ordering Integration in Newly Released My Vision Express Version 6.5

Miami, Florida, February 4, 2008 -- Insight Software, LLC, developer of My Vision Express software for the Eye Care industry, and VisionWeb, the online service to help eye care providers streamline and simplify their businesses, announced today the release of version 6.5 of the My Vision Express software that features complete integration with VisionWeb’s spectacle lens ordering service.

My Vision Express, a popular choice among Eye Care Professionals, now offers users the ability to submit their lab orders electronically through VisionWeb’s ordering service.

With version 6.5, My Vision Express users are given several options in lab orders submission that include Fax, Eyefinity, and VisionWeb. With the VisionWeb ordering integration, My Vision Express users can get immediate confirmation of their lab orders directly from VisionWeb. Lab orders may be submitted either individually, at the time of the order, or in batch—without ever having to leave the program. The VisionWeb integration eliminates redundant data-entry and streamlines order processing.

My Vision Express software is built on .NET enterprise-level technology and Microsoft SQL-Server, the same platform used by many multi-national corporations. Now, Insight Software, LLC has partnered with another innovator, VisionWeb, to offer this highly-functional integration at no cost to their customers. According to Insight Software’s Vipul Katyal, “the company strives to offer eyecare Professionals the most powerful yet easy-to-use software that also integrates with other established industry leaders.” VisionWeb users interested in My Vision Express should contact Insight Software at (877) 882-7456 or email at sales@myvisionexpress.com.

“VisionWeb is committed to offering technology solutions that make eyecare practices more streamlined and ultimately, more successful,” said Mike O’Malley, COO and CFO for VisionWeb. “Our integration with My Vision Express allows users to order spectacle lenses to their labs in the most convenient, accurate and efficient method possible.” My Vision Express users interested in learning more about the integration with VisionWeb’s ordering service, should contact VisionWeb Customer Service at (800) 874-6601, or email customerservice@visionweb.com.

My Vision Express is also compatible with VisionWeb’s insurance transaction processing service, allowing users to generate electronic claim files and upload them to VisionWeb’s clearinghouse, which connects to thousands of payers nationwide. Users taking advantage of this will benefit from paperless claims without dual data entry. My Vision Express users interested in a subscription with VisionWeb’s insurance transaction processing service, should contact VisionWeb at (800) 590-0873 or email sales@visionweb.com.