this is my first post, but I would love to have input on the latest information regarding the health risk of cutting polycarbonate lenses. This question has been generated from the latest findings of polycarbonate in general,causing numerous health risk when used in baby bottles and drinking glasses. I have worked as dispensing optician and done most of the cutting in the finishing lab for an optometrist for the last 20 years.My health has deteriorated to the point where I have had to cut back on my hours and missed lots of work. In any event, I have many of the symptoms associated with the latest findings of polycarbonate,in general. I would think that being exposed to the raw material in the cutting proccess could exacerbate exposure to the toxins. Is there a law concerning exposure within the optical industry? Have the laws been tightened up since new findings are coming out? I would like the latest input in this regard. Thanks in advance for any input you proffessionals can give concerning this topic. Mike

PS: I love this forum