optician/optical assistant needed in Fullerton, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• optician/optical assistant needed in Fullerton, CA

We're looking for an optician/optical assistant to start early 2008.
    Please send me a private message if you are interested in applying for the position.
    We are located in Fullerton, CA 92833
    Thank you.

Still looking...

Comment

I'm interested in relocating to a warmer climate

Please accept the enclosed resume as an expressed interest in any dispensing optician opportunities available within your organization. I have over 20 years of professional sales, business development, and customer support experience in the optical and eyewear markets.

My background has included all facets of business-to-consumer sales, business-to-business sales, marketing, special promotions, lead generation, product demonstrations, and partnering programs. I have consistently been a top sales producer, maintaining an average sale 30-40% over the industry average throughout my career.

My diverse blend of experience, business development and closing skills, and professionalism will allow me to become a key contributor within your organization. I am confident my ability to target and land new business will be an asset at a company built upon quality leadership, teamwork, and overall success.

I am eager to discuss my background and how I can provide a positive impact to your daily operations. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you in the near future.

Sincerely,

David G. Metzger
      Last edited by Dave Metzger; 02-04-2009, 10:05 PM.
      Money carefully refunded

Comment

Working...
      X