No announcement yet.

Friends.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take the time to reach out to your friends today! Have you been putting off calling, emailing, writing, or texting a friend? Do it!!!!! Let them know how much they mean to you! Invite a friend out for a drink just for the hell of it! Send a wacky card! Do it!

True friends are few and far between! Embrace the ones that you have while you still have them! Let them know how important they are!

Just as important........be a friend!!!!

Comment

Fezz,
      Know, my friend, that he is in a better place. God Bless you, and his family.

Warren

Comment

Well said

Comment

Originally posted by Fezz View Post
          Take the time to reach out to your friends today! Have you been putting off calling, emailing, writing, or texting a friend? Do it!!!!! Let them know how much they mean to you! Invite a friend out for a drink just for the hell of it! Send a wacky card! Do it!

True friends are few and far between! Embrace the ones that you have while you still have them! Let them know how important they are!

Just as important........be a friend!!!!
          DAMN RIGHT! So when I fly across the entirety of this wacky nation of ours, and then drive hours more to PA - you had damn well BETTER lift pints with me Mate! :D (Not getting married this trip though, so you don't even have to dress up this round - couldn't make it any easier to be friends if I tried!) hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Uilleann View Post
            DAMN RIGHT! So when I fly across the entirety of this wacky nation of ours, and then drive hours more to PA - you had damn well BETTER lift pints with me Mate! :D (Not getting married this trip though, so you don't even have to dress up this round - couldn't make it any easier to be friends if I tried!) hehehe
            You name the time and place and The Man, The Myth, The Legend will show!

Comment

sorry to hear that you lost your friend. that is a reason why I keep in touch with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Swain View Post
                sorry to hear that you lost your friend. that is a reason why I keep in touch with you.
                Thank you Bill! It means a lot to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Fezz View Post
                  Thank you Bill! It means a lot to me!
                  And so does your calls and messages to me. I have been blessed to meet a great group from this board, and over the last two weeks spoken with almost all of them. Johns, Fezz, Optical24/7, and today Now I see. I do need to call Curious Cat and Dragon, but I have emailed Wes so I think I am up to date with him. Somehow I have lost track of HarryC, but will keep searching.

Thank you all for being there to bounce the questions off of, and help provide the guidance to get thru the daily rigors we all go thru in this biz. You are all true friends.

Comment

Thanks to optical 24/7 for the great 2 hour conversation the other night. Sorry, I didn;t see the birthday thread for you, happy belated buddy.

Comment

Thanks! Funny how every time we talk it's for 2+ hours!

Comment

Here's wishing a very Merry Christmas to all my friends at optiboard. I couldn't start to name them all, the ones I have met( you know who you are ), and the ones I have not yet had the privilege of meeting.

Wishing all a very prosperous New Year in all that you do, both personal and professionally.

Fezz says we have to remember our friends, and I sure have made some great ones from this site, so I am just following orders from a great friend.

Mark

Comment

Hey Mark, why not start a new thread with the gist of your xmas message as the heart. Also, have you tried the new xmas style set? It's cool as a witch, and the result of some hard work by Steve and some whining from me! If you like it please drop him a line to tell him thanks.To see it just go to the bottom of your page and click on the box at the extreme left.It should be there if you have a problem let me know. tx harry
                          "Always laugh when you can. It is a cheap medicine"
                          Lord Byron

Take a photo tour of Cape Cod and the Islands!
                          www.capecodphotoalbum.com

Comment

I just found this thread. I'm sorry about your friend,Fezz. Cancer sucks.

I have a friend of over 25 years who just discovered in September that she has stage 4 lung cancer. It has spread and she is in a lot of pain. She's just 52 years old. It's very sad.

Comment

This evening another friend of mine has passed.

Cancer has claimed another victim. It has taken another friend.

So this is a reminder to you all. Let your friends know how much that you care about them. Keep in touch. Show them their importance to you!

DO IT NOW, WHILE YOU CAN, WHILE THEY ARE STILL HERE!

Be a friend!

Comment

as I told my niece a couple of months ago, I have reached that point in live where I am losing friends faster than I am making them.

Comment

Working...
                                X